+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Case Processing Centre applicants - Lets connect here.

vienvy

Feb 4, 2019
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I am CEC inland applicant. Me & common law so two people on my application. I haven't heard any change in my file since January and I am September 5th AOR. Nearly at the 7 month mark now its kind of horrible to be left this long in the dark. Called CIC a week ago to update my address and they said my application is with Ottawa processing office all seems to be good (whatever that means) and they were going to email them to see whats going on. Still nothing LOL. Phoning CIC is frustrating and a waste of time in my opinion.

Browsing threads there is plenty of people from July, August & September AOR still not receiving PR.
Absolutely. My AOR was on July 24, 2018 and am still waiting. However, immitracker still shows a lot of applicants receiving PPRs from Ottawa office in the last month or so and most of these are within 6 months. Seems like the participants on this forum are the unlucky ones :(

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
My VO is CPC Ottawa and this is my timeline:

AOR Dec 1, 2018
ADR (Schedule A) Jan 11, 2019
MEP/BIL Jan 14, 2019
Ordered gcms notes and found out the following:
Eligibility MET Jan 24, 2019
Criminality PASSED Jan 24, 2019
Security Not Started (gcms was dated Feb 11)

Since then I've been waiting. I don't know if they've started security over the past month and a half or not. I ordered a second set of gmcs notes last week.

youknowluke

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
Even when I submitted for GCMS notes its said its going to take longer than usual. Everything is taking longer than usual.

Sam_7511

Dec 22, 2017
Hi Sam, I hope you already recieved your Golden Email!
I followed you comments about ACICS issue, so did IRCC accepted your MBA and did you get points for it even if WES did not recognize it?
No buddy had to get max ielts score to attain ITA and unfortunately haven’t received ppr till now

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Do they reply if it is within processing times?

Mine is just close to 5 months.

I called IRCC today and my eligibility, security, criminality has not started yet, They said the same last month too. I really don't understand how some files are left untouched but they send PPR to the rest. This is really frustrating
Same boat. 7th month ending in few days. Called on Friday and still nothing had started

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
My VO is CPC Ottawa and this is my timeline:

AOR Dec 1, 2018
ADR (Schedule A) Jan 11, 2019
MEP/BIL Jan 14, 2019
Ordered gcms notes and found out the following:
Eligibility MET Jan 24, 2019
Criminality PASSED Jan 24, 2019
Security Not Started (gcms was dated Feb 11)

Since then I've been waiting. I don't know if they've started security over the past month and a half or not. I ordered a second set of gmcs notes last week.
Same aor with me and same status...Actually eligibility must be passed by officer b4 security starts..I ordered 2nd set yesterday too

IgboNaija

Oct 30, 2018
Hello guys,
Just saw this group with applications in Ottawa.
It is quite disheartening really. I have been waiting for 13 months now (AOR March 2018) and the only thing that moved in the last one year was the re medical they requested for in February 2019 and which has been done and sent and profile updated to passed medical and nothing after that till date.
So I have written directly to a member of the house commons under the Ontario province to help enquirer about the cause of delay for more than a year now.
gcms says only criminality and security not started since sept 2018 I ordered for it.
Really frustrating right now

Reactions: Nimrod

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello guys,
Just saw this group with applications in Ottawa.
It is quite disheartening really. I have been waiting for 13 months now (AOR March 2018) and the only thing that moved in the last one year was the re medical they requested for in February 2019 and which has been done and sent and profile updated to passed medical and nothing after that till date.
So I have written directly to a member of the house commons under the Ontario province to help enquirer about the cause of delay for more than a year now.
gcms says only criminality and security not started since sept 2018 I ordered for it.
Really frustrating right now
So eligibility is passed? And if you're not under security screening then what the hell were they doing for past 1 year? :eek::eek: