+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa - August 2015 Oath

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
ottawanboy said:
There are oath ceremonies on August 17 and 18. Please see http://www.cic.gc.ca/citcer/search-recherche-eng.aspx
Cheers.
Hi,
Any body got Oath invite for Aug 17th or 18th?

Thanks,
Nihak

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
It's really odd that NO ONE has come forth to say they have an invite for Aug 15, 17, or 18 in Ottawa when altogether it is 5 ceremonies in those 3 days...not many Ottawans registered on here maybe ? :'(

By now their e-CAS would have definitely reflected the info...

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
us2yow said:
It's really odd that NO ONE has come forth to say they have an invite for Aug 15, 17, or 18 in Ottawa when altogether it is 5 ceremonies in those 3 days...not many Ottawans registered on here maybe ? :'(

By now their e-CAS would have definitely reflected the info...
Is gatineau ceremony also for people of ottawa?

lidiamatei

Dec 1, 2014
that's my question too. I live in Gatineau but my file has been processed in Ottawa.
Anyways I did not get any letter...

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lidiamatei said:
that's my question too. I live in Gatineau but my file has been processed in Ottawa.
Anyways I did not get any letter...
Neither have I.... test over a month ago. Still waiting...

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a doubt that these dates are correct, as it doesn't make sense that they just post them 1 week before the ceremonies and on the other hand no one of us gets any invitation although our time lines for the test dates varies between June to August, I have a funny feeling that these dates are incorrect.

m22ij

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
normally how long does it take after announcing a oath ceremony for you to receive a letter or even for your e-cas to reflect ??

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
So..anyone who recd Oath Letter in Ottawa for Aug 15/17/18 ceremonies ?

Odd that no one has come onboard to say anything. Unless they do it after the event... most come online to say they got the Oath Letter etc for x date y time z venue etc...

hmmm...OK ::)

Tamara_

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
So..anyone who recd Oath Letter in Ottawa for Aug 15/17/18 ceremonies ?

Odd that no one has come onboard to say anything. Unless they do it after the event... most come online to say they got the Oath Letter etc for x date y time z venue etc...

hmmm...OK ::)
looool. ;D ;D No, come on. What are they going to say if their status is not moving? For me, no updates since April 30th. I will drop a line in the forum from now to then. Don't worry. We are here to support each other. Good luck for all

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Maybe it's a lot of Kingston people and above 55-ers ? since Ottawa also processes Kingston....still find it strange that no one from Ottawa has come on to say they got Oath Letter this close to the event. I heard that sometimes people may get letter very close to the event etc...who knows...? ::)

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
Maybe it's a lot of Kingston people and above 55-ers ? since Ottawa also processes Kingston....still find it strange that no one from Ottawa has come on to say they got Oath Letter this close to the event. I heard that sometimes people may get letter very close to the event etc...who knows...? ::)
If we think about it logically, they announced the ceremonies on Tuesday and if they gonna start sending invitations on the same time and assuming it takes 3 days for the regular mail so whoever is gonna be invited for next week CAN receive his invitation by today, this is just a guess
I know I am not gonna be invited for next week because I just had my test last week, but at least this might be a hope for people who had their test from before that they can go back home and find the invitations
Good luck everyone and cheer up.