+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
immigration minister announced unlimited numbers of applications for ukrain. WE ARE SCREWED … another 2-3 years waiting for oath

Reactions: Dreamlad

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
And dont take me wrong, i am very sad and watching the news daily and i am with ukrain. But my family also came from war country. We pay so much taxes and we want better life for our children. So how much more we are waiting?

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
And dont take me wrong, i am very sad and watching the news daily and i am with ukrain. But my family also came from war country. We pay so much taxes and we want better life for our children. So how much more we are waiting?
This is a tough one for sure. I want all the needed help given to the people of Ukraine as they are facing mortal danger.
The announcements didn't say which IRCC departments would be impacted in terms of workload. Lets hope that peace prevails and this unnecessary war ends soon. Just hang in there my friend.

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
immigration minister announced unlimited numbers of applications for ukrain. WE ARE SCREWED … another 2-3 years waiting for oath
"Canada has so far welcomed 7,885 Afghan refugees since August 2021, with the goal to bring 40,000 into the country over a two-year period.

By contrast, Canada has already accelerated and approved 6,000 immigration applications from Ukraine since January, when concerns began to rumble about Russian aggression in the region."

whoops... not a racist move.. at all...

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
The media already exposed the way many look to refugees from europe versus middle east and Africa. Also its easier to help European as they have a good government and control over security. Which is not something easy to Verify with other nations.
Sad but true .

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
Hi all - got my citizenship test invite today.

I am outside of the country - I sent email to the below with the subject "outside canada citizenship test" in subject line, how long do they take to reply -

I got an auto email about the convoy making in person difficult and causing a back log. I give it a few days.

I have not seen any rules about doing it internationally change?

CIC-OTTAWA-CITIZENSH@cic.gc.ca

3shiro

Star Member
May 22, 2020

I am outside of the country - I sent email to the below with the subject "outside canada citizenship test" in subject line, how long do they take to reply -

I got an auto email about the convoy making in person difficult and causing a back log. I give it a few days.

Did mine outside Canada, just email them.

ott-613

Dec 16, 2019
Im so done with the unreasonable delays. How comes mid 2021 applicants done with oath already and we are waiting since 2019? I am so frustrated .

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Because I did my test outside Canada, my interview was about 3 months after the test, reason for interview is because I did the test outside Canada, interview took less than 5 mins.
Did you get an email about the interview or they just called you directly?

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Im so done with the unreasonable delays. How comes mid 2021 applicants done with oath already and we are waiting since 2019? I am so frustrated .
I have sent an email to ottawa office about my oath, lets see if they reply. I thought it is the least i can do.

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013

once you have emailed them you have done your bit. Just use the link on the website to do the test.