+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

Akh88

Star Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hi Ottawa applicants,

I received the email from the registrar of citizenship that has the e-certificate download instructions. My oath ceremony is “not started“ yet on the tracker. From your experience, when should I expect an update on the tracker or an email regarding my ceremony date? (All other steps except the ceremony are completed)

Thx a lot in advance.

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hi Ottawa applicants,

I received the email from the registrar of citizenship that has the e-certificate download instructions. My oath ceremony is “not started“ yet on the tracker. From your experience, when should I expect an update on the tracker or an email regarding my ceremony date? (All other steps except the ceremony are completed)

Thx a lot in advance.
should be soon in next few days. getting email is a good step and in right direction.

Reactions: Akh88

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
Hi Ottawa applicants,

Thx a lot in advance.
about 2 weeks

Reactions: Akh88

masud7151

Jul 1, 2019
When I got my first ATIP my primary office was CPC Sydney and my second office was Ottawa IRCC, yesterday I got another ATIP that says my primary office is Ottawa IRCC and my secondary office is CPC Sydney, if anyone has experienced similar situations please share your thoughts.

masud7151

Jul 1, 2019
When I got my first ATIP my primary office was CPC Sydney and my second office was Ottawa IRCC, yesterday I got another ATIP that says my primary office is Ottawa IRCC and my secondary office is CPC Sydney, if anyone has experienced similar situations please share your thoughts.

masud7151

Jul 1, 2019
Hello, I got a Decision made on 12 October 23, my online tracker is everything complete except the oath from the Ottawa IRCC office, still haven't gotten any updates from Ottawa IRCC, anyone has experience with this. How long does Ottawa IRCC office take to send an oath invitation? Please share your experience.
Thank you.

Stika

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Got ATIP notes and my LPP is assigned to RC-8090 with a due date of March 10th 24. Primary office is Sydney. What does this mean?

masud7151

Jul 1, 2019
Hello, I got a Decision made on 12 October 23, my online tracker is everything complete except the oath from the Ottawa IRCC office, still haven't gotten any updates from Ottawa IRCC, anyone has experience with this. How long does Ottawa IRCC office take to send an oath invitation? Please share your experience.
Thank you.

Calgary222

May 15, 2023
Thank you.
1-3 months from what I gather

Reactions: masud7151