+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

Akh88

Star Member
Nov 11, 2022
I haven't received Oath Invitation yet, three weeks since LPP. Ottawa applicant can you please share your timeline from LPP to Oath Invitation please ?
As I have mentioned in a previous post, looking at the spreadsheet, it seems that recently, oath letters are being sent 2 to 4 weeks after LPP. My LPP was completed on Oct 13 and I am still waiting. Let's just hope it won't take more than a few days to go.

Reactions: Moreno005

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
As I have mentioned in a previous post, looking at the spreadsheet, it seems that recently, oath letters are being sent 2 to 4 weeks after LPP. My LPP was completed on Oct 13 and I am still waiting. Let's just hope it won't take more than a few days to go.
I hope so.

Huzaifaikhan

Oct 1, 2023
Hi everyone,
After the last update on May 18, 2023 (Background). I see in the tracker that i got scheduled for the citizenship Test. But i didn't receive the invitation email. I tried calling the client support centre and the agent told me that i will have to wait till i get the invite and i can do nothing about it if i dont receive any email. I am being scheduled for the second time. First i was scheduled for 30th october to November 19, now i got scheduled for November 6 to 26. I fear that i might not get the email invite again. Not sure what to do in this situation.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi everyone,
After the last update on May 18, 2023 (Background). I see in the tracker that i got scheduled for the citizenship Test. But i didn't receive the invitation email. I tried calling the client support centre and the agent told me that i will have to wait till i get the invite and i can do nothing about it if i dont receive any email. I am being scheduled for the second time. First i was scheduled for 30th october to November 19, now i got scheduled for November 6 to 26. I fear that i might not get the email invite again. Not sure what to do in this situation.
You don't need invite to give test. You can directly go to the link and give test.

Details - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/december-2022-citizenship-applicants.781857/post-10437046