+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
What should i ask? cuz i am pretty sure they will say its still under normal processing time
Dear Ottawa Citizenship Test Team,

I am writing to inquire about the status of my citizenship application. Since <<Date>>, the status for the citizenship test on my application portal shows as “In Progress”.

My application details are as follows:
Family Name:
Given Name:
UCI:
Application No:

I kindly request an update on the status of my citizenship test and an approximate timeline if you have any for when I can expect to receive an invitation.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

----------------------
A rough sketch, you can add or delete based on your understanding.

Reactions: Moreno005

Moreno005

Dec 1, 2022
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
Dear Ottawa Citizenship Test Team,

I am writing to inquire about the status of my citizenship application. Since <<Date>>, the status for the citizenship test on my application portal shows as “In Progress”.

My application details are as follows:
Family Name:
Given Name:
UCI:
Application No:

I kindly request an update on the status of my citizenship test and an approximate timeline if you have any for when I can expect to receive an invitation.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

----------------------
A rough sketch, you can add or delete based on your understanding.
Thank you !

Akh88

Star Member
Nov 11, 2022
For Ottawa applications, how long is it taking now between Decision Made to Oath Letter? Looking at the spreadsheet, I have the impression it's taking 2 to 4 weeks now? Do you have the same impression?

Moreno005

Dec 1, 2022
Ottawa
Category........
PNP
For Ottawa applications, how long is it taking now between Decision Made to Oath Letter? Looking at the spreadsheet, I have the impression it's taking 2 to 4 weeks now? Do you have the same impression?
Can you share the spreadsheet link please ?

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
In our case the decision was made on Sept 25, oath letter was sent on Oct 6

Reactions: Moreno005

Stika

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hey, does anyone know how to request for GCMS notes and if it’s even helpful. Bn 2 months since I passed the test but LPP is still in progress. Do you think it’s too early too to request? I can’t seem to reach IRCC by phone too. AOR- March 16th.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Reactions: Stika

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Reactions: Stika

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
I haven't received Oath Invitation yet, three weeks since LPP. Ottawa applicant can you please share your timeline from LPP to Oath Invitation please ?