+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thank you. Hope you get yours very soon. BTW I sent an Immigration Inquiry to our MP office and they responded on Tuesday stating they would look into it. I don't know whether their request/inquiry played a part in it, not sure !
Did you email them or gave a call?

Jan 30, 2023
Interestingly - just received the information for the ceremony, but it says "Final Notice to Appear" with this language further down:

You are receiving this final notice because our records indicate that you were previously invited to a video oath
citizenship ceremony to take the Oath of Citizenship and
a) you did not attend or
b) you have not contacted us to provide a reasonable explanation for not attending the ceremony or
c) your explanation was not acceptable.

I've never received a notice from them previously, but curious @88civic if your notice says the same.

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Interestingly - just received the information for the ceremony, but it says "Final Notice to Appear" with this language further down:

You are receiving this final notice because our records indicate that you were previously invited to a video oath
a) you did not attend or
b) you have not contacted us to provide a reasonable explanation for not attending the ceremony or

I've never received a notice from them previously, but curious @88civic if your notice says the same.
This probably means you missed the last email notification from them, that possibly went into spam or you didn't see it. If it was in spam, it gets deleted automatically after 30 days.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
thats what I expected :) We are all eagerly waiting so I dont think anyone will miss the portal updates.
Hope you can attend the ceremony @steinmaker2022 and be done with this.
Rightly said. Every hour we are checking about Oath, missing it is next to impossible :D
Also with multiple communication going via call, email etc with IRCC. They should have warned that you have been called before and did not attend.
Could be a case of missed identity.

88civic

Dec 5, 2022

a) you did not attend or

@steinmaker2022 Yes, at first I received the final notice to appear email. Then after an hour or so, they sent another one with notice to appear email, followed by an explanation letter from Niagara office stating that it was an error and corrected via the second email. So its a zoom ceremony for us too !

HYM-SA

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 DEC2014
Nomination.....
PER 26 FEB 2015
Med's Request
10Nov2015
Med's Done....
18Nov2015 ecas update 4 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
waiting and inshallah it will be in march
Hi guys , is there a way to contact Ottawa office directly by email or phone not a call center. I am waiting for oath for more than 14 weeks since LPP. 2021 application