Nomination.....
PER 26 FEB 2015
Med's Request
10Nov2015
Med's Done....
18Nov2015 ecas update 4 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
waiting and inshallah it will be in march
I will try mid June if nothing happens till then. Will complete 12 months too.
Hi my LPP have been completed since Mid March and still waiting the Oath . Contacted the MP but the reply was that ceremony scheduling is not something we intervene and you have to wait.
also I send email to Ottawa office but no response so far . 2021 application

thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi my LPP have been completed since Mid March and still waiting the Oath . Contacted the MP but the reply was that ceremony scheduling is not something we intervene and you have to wait.
also I send email to Ottawa office but no response so far . 2021 application

thanks
Oh so MP also cannot help. This is sad to know. You are waiting for a long time. Hats off to your patience.

Reactions: HYM-SA

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Update this morning - Scheduled for Ceremony June 20, 2023. My spouse does not have the same update, so her date might be different.
Was it not a family application? Also I see your LPP was done in Feb, did you do anything to get the Oath invite or just played the waiting game?

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2023
Was it not a family application? Also I see your LPP was done in Feb, did you do anything to get the Oath invite or just played the waiting game?
It was a family application, but only mine shows the oath update on the tracker. Will check again tomorrow to see if it is just a timing thing. I did bug them 3 times via email - last was just after the strike ended (perhaps 1 week?). It would be 14 weeks from LPP tomorrow for us.

Reactions: 88civic

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
It was a family application, but only mine shows the oath update on the tracker. Will check again tomorrow to see if it is just a timing thing. I did bug them 3 times via email - last was just after the strike ended (perhaps 1 week?). It would be 14 weeks from LPP tomorrow for us.
Looks like I need to drop an email again :D

88civic

Dec 5, 2022
So happy for you. You were waiting for a very long time.
Thank you. Hope you get yours very soon. BTW I sent an Immigration Inquiry to our MP office and they responded on Tuesday stating they would look into it. I don't know whether their request/inquiry played a part in it, not sure !