+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

Jan 30, 2023
Just for knowledge of others, I followed up on my email RE: 12 week estimate post-strike and received the following info:

Dear Client,

Thank you for following up on your file. Please be aware that due to the strike timelines may be expected, but we are doing our best to keep it to the 12 week estimate. We issue citizenship ceremony invitations 1 week prior to the event. Please continue to monitor your email (including your “junk” or “spam” folder) for your notice to appear.

If you believe your case is urgent, you can refer to website Apply for citizenship: Urgent processing for further information about what is considered an urgent request, how to submit an urgent request and the supporting documents you will need to prove your request is urgent. Each request is considered on a case-by-case basis.

Best,

CB

ahmadjavedsh

Jan 13, 2016
Sent an email inquiring about Oath ceremony. received standard response of 12 weeks wait. It does not say if this 12 weeks is from test update or DM? Or from follow up email? Can anyone have any information about this?

Last edited:

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Sent an email inquiring about Oath ceremony. received standard response of 12 weeks wait. It does not say if this 12 weeks is from test update or DM? Or from follow up email? Can anyone have any information about this?
Based on my understanding 12 weeks from DM, but they did scheduled earlier than that for us. like 2-3 weeks from that email response.

• Love
Reactions: ahmadjavedsh

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
When did you send the email and when did you get the response?

pvivek5828

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how long does it take from Test completion to LPP completion.?

I wrote my test in 30 March, test completed on 22 April. Just wanna know when should I expect next update.