+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

ahmadjavedsh

Jan 13, 2016
Yes, I totally agree. If we were from GTA or Vancouver, this would have been much faster. But sadly all we can do is wait and let's hope Ottawa starts sending out more oath ceremony invitees soon !
That sounds like long wait still.... Waiting is very hard.

alphaechokilo

Jul 12, 2017
3 ppl from Ottawa have there Oath scheduled for 25th April. Atlast some movement.
Good news for Ottawa people waiting for oath invite!
Do we know if the people who have the invitation now contacted IRCC to have their file moving?
I’m hesitating to contact them, but if doing so will put in the queue why not?
In this case who to contact? The office that sent the test invite or something else?

BTW I know another guy from Ottawa with AOR march 2023, who is still waiting as well for his oath invite (LPP completed around feb 15 2023)

good luck everyone!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Good news for Ottawa people waiting for oath invite!
Do we know if the people who have the invitation now contacted IRCC to have their file moving?
I’m hesitating to contact them, but if doing so will put in the queue why not?
In this case who to contact? The office that sent the test invite or something else?

BTW I know another guy from Ottawa with AOR march 2023, who is still waiting as well for his oath invite (LPP completed around feb 15 2023)

good luck everyone!
I called for the first time yesterday but was not helpful. Planning to drop an email(CIC-OTTAWA-CITIZENSH@cic.gc.ca) on Monday as I would be completing 2 months on LPP completed.

alphaechokilo

Jul 12, 2017
I called for the first time yesterday but was not helpful. Planning to drop an email(CIC-OTTAWA-CITIZENSH@cic.gc.ca) on Monday as I would be completing 2 months on LPP completed.
Thank you!

one interesting information to have is to know for the 3 ottawa people who got their oath scheduled which office sent them the notice to appear for the oath.
I know someone else who contacted the address you mentioned to enquire, and then got the oath scheduled from Niagara falls scheduling office.
I’m assuming here that Ottawa did not have a ceremony planned at that time, so they transferred the request to NGF to handle it…

can the people who got their invitation share which scheduling office sent them the invite?

thank you

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Thank you!

one interesting information to have is to know for the 3 ottawa people who got their oath scheduled which office sent them the notice to appear for the oath.
I know someone else who contacted the address you mentioned to enquire, and then got the oath scheduled from Niagara falls scheduling office.
I’m assuming here that Ottawa did not have a ceremony planned at that time, so they transferred the request to NGF to handle it…

can the people who got their invitation share which scheduling office sent them the invite?

thank you
@senhari2005 can share his oath office once he gets the email.

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Just checked the tracker and see below update for all 3 family members. No email or anything so far so dont know if it's virtual/in person.

Update is dated March 29th but showed up today.

Take the Oath of Citizenship
Citizenship ceremony
Waiting on you
You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on
April 25, 2023.

@admin : Please update the tracker.

I did send an email to Ottawa office(on March 8th) asking for Oath updates and got standard reply to wait for 12 weeks.