Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I finally caved and emailed IRCC.DNNGFCitizenshipe-Apps-DemandesenligneCitoyenneteNGFRN.IR@cic.gc.ca as well. Hope they will wake up and schedule all of us soon
Just got a response from them. "coming months" sigh.... :confused: but at least they did finally respond. Still no update in my tracker.

Your application is currently in queue to receive a notification to appear for ceremony in the coming months. Please hold off from booking travel so as not to invalidate your PR Status after having taken the Canadian Citizenship Oath.

Should you need to request urgency, please clearly provide your UCI/Application Number, the reason you are requesting urgency and any additional documents that prove urgency. Please note, leisure travel will not be approved for urgency.

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Just got a response from them. "coming months" sigh.... :confused: but at least they did finally respond. Still no update in my tracker.

Your application is currently in queue to receive a notification to appear for ceremony in the coming months. Please hold off from booking travel so as not to invalidate your PR Status after having taken the Canadian Citizenship Oath.

Should you need to request urgency, please clearly provide your UCI/Application Number, the reason you are requesting urgency and any additional documents that prove urgency. Please note, leisure travel will not be approved for urgency.
This is crazy. They are late in processing applications, and they want you to pay the price for it and cancel any vacation trips. Just insane.

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
OMG GUYS!!! Don't know if the emails did anything, but Niagara Falls replied today saying I'm in queue to be scheduled in the coming months, and I checked and ACTUALLY GOT SCHEDULED FOR OATH AUG 2nd!!!
When did you send the email? Congrats :)

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
OMG GUYS!!! Don't know if the emails did anything, but Niagara Falls replied today saying I'm in queue to be scheduled in the coming months, and I checked and ACTUALLY GOT SCHEDULED FOR OATH AUG 2nd!!!
Awesome, congrats! But now that has me worried that they are re-examining for issues in my application...

LazyLinh

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Awesome, congrats! But now that has me worried that they are re-examining for issues in my application...
U think they have the time and resources plus any shit to give to reexamine a DM app? Hell naaahhhh~~ u're still a 2021 app right? U'll prob still get urs before some of the 2020 folks cuz IRCC can't get anything straight anyways lol

Akki07

Jul 15, 2022
Congrats!! Did you mention urgency in the email Nd did you provide your UCI and Application number???

LazyLinh

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Congrats!! Did you mention urgency in the email Nd did you provide your UCI and Application number???
I did give them my UCI but not application number. I also provided some reason for urgency as I need to travel between my company's branches here and in the US for work, and can't get US visa as wait time right now is a year. I also mentioned that I'm a sept 2020 application and have been waiting 5+ months after DM. That all may have helped?

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Not sure if it is only you guys or me. I am in the same boat, May 2020 applicant, test completed in October and everything else completed in January. Since then, only waiting.

I also emailed cic ottawa and got the same reply that we have forwarded to oath ceremony team and it can take 4 weeks. It was on June 9th.
MP’s assistant has been following up with the office every month but still no luck. Don’t know what else to do. It has been so frustrating.
EXACT same boat. EXACT.

LazyLinh

Star Member
May 25, 2021
So far I gather that there's oath invites for July 19th, 21st, and now Aug 2nd. At least they're still scheduling oath and not fully asleep. Although I fully believe that it's their active policy to sacrifice 2019-2020 apps in order to get everyone else including afghan/ukraine apps processed in time. Your best bet might just be to make up some urgent processing reason like I did, and whether or not they approve the reasoning, it'll still give the file more attention than now.