+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ottawa Applications

etilsenter

Feb 4, 2023
Applied March 2021, got AOR in May 2021.

Updated background completed in November 2021.

Test in April 2022. Passed.

Already completed background check goes back to in Progress and February 2023, and they ask for fingerfingerprint. Submitted and waiting.

2years now and counting......

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Yes I did , they confirmed that I’m in the queue for the ceremony but they do have a high volume of ceremonies… so that’s why there is a delay!
Thank you for the update and best of luck. This is actually funny they said high volumes of ceremonies. I see lot of Ottawa applicants are waiting for Oath and there are no in-person ceremonies for Ottawa. How are they doing Oath for us? I see Ottawa applicants Oath moving at snail pace. :)

Faresyousyas

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Thank you for the update and best of luck. This is actually funny they said high volumes of ceremonies. I see lot of Ottawa applicants are waiting for Oath and there are no in-person ceremonies for Ottawa. How are they doing Oath for us? I see Ottawa applicants Oath moving at snail pace. :)
I completely agree with you. Maybe they are doing ceremonies for other provinces too

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My friend from Ottawa who is not active on this forum got his oath scheduled for 22nd March. He is an April 22 Paper applicant and LPP completed on 20th Jan.

Reactions: anksyahoo