+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ottawa applicants

My Ngoc Yan

Jul 17, 2015
I'm gonna do a written test this afternoon . So....... stress. Some people said the test was easy, some didn't. Oh...my god....

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Ngoc Yan said:
I'm gonna do a written test this afternoon . So....... stress. Some people said the test was easy, some didn't. Oh...my god....
My Ngoc Yan, you are going to be just fine. If you've read the book few times then the exam is easy. I am sure you will be in and out of the room in less than 10 mins. Just read the questions carefully and don't panic :)

Good luck!

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
hgn said:
We sent you a notice on August 20, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 17, 2015 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
Congrats hgn! that was quick!

no change in our status, though :(

My Ngoc Yan

Jul 17, 2015
OrangeCup said:
My Ngoc Yan, you are going to be just fine. If you've read the book few times then the exam is easy. I am sure you will be in and out of the room in less than 10 mins. Just read the questions carefully and don't panic :)

Good luck!
Hi Ottawa friends,

I just pass my test this afternoon. wow....thanks god !!!
The interviewer said the Oath will be on within next 4-6 weeks. Yeahhhhhh !!!!!!!!! :D

My

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Ngoc Yan said:
Hi Ottawa friends,

I just pass my test this afternoon. wow....thanks god !!!
The interviewer said the Oath will be on within next 4-6 weeks. Yeahhhhhh !!!!!!!!! :D

My
Congratulations!

Mind if I ask what is the paper color of your citizenship invite come in? white? yellow? blue?

are you a single applicant or family?

FAS

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Hi, i did my test and interview, passed the test and interview . At the end of interview I was told they are still waiting for rcmp clearance and it could take 2 to 3 months. Any body went thru this ? Please share experience.

My Ngoc Yan

Jul 17, 2015
hgn said:
Congratulations!

Mind if I ask what is the paper color of your citizenship invite come in? white? yellow? blue?

are you a single applicant or family?
Hi,

My citizensjip invite is white color. Yes, I just applicant for myself.
Oh...? are there three different color for the invite letter ? what does means for yellow and blue color ?

Pacific62

Apr 24, 2015
FAS said:
Hi, i did my test and interview, passed the test and interview . At the end of interview I was told they are still waiting for rcmp clearance and it could take 2 to 3 months. Any body went thru this ? Please share experience.

I did my test June 10th in Vancouver. Passed, and was told that it could be 3 - 5 months for them to catch up with RCMP clearing. My online status changed to "decision made", but no sign of oath invitation yet.

My Ngoc Yan

Jul 17, 2015
Hi Ottawa friends,

Could somebody tell me what does it mean when your status from "In process" change to " decision made" after I passed my test on this week ?

My

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
My Ngoc Yan said:
Hi Ottawa friends,

Could somebody tell me what does it mean when your status from "In process" change to " decision made" after I passed my test on this week ?

My
Means you can start painting the town red... All the best...

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Ngoc Yan said:
Hi Ottawa friends,

My
My Hgic Yan, I am re-posting someone's else response to the same question as you asked, it seems to be accurate.
Most usually, that "Decision Made" means that your application has been accepted and you're in queue for an oath invitation. But I guess there's no real way to tell until you get further notification. Some people wait a number of months before they get an oath invite, and some wait less than a month. I'm not sure the call centre would be able to tell you what your specific "decision made" means, but it's most probably very good news. Especially if your interview gave you no reason to think otherwise. Congrats!

cheers.

applicant361

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
hello all

My file went in process end August. Hoping to get a test by end October. Is it feasible in Ottawa? can people who have recently taken the test report how long they had to wait between IP and test invitation?

ottawanboy

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there,

Is there any test takers in September among the March applicants other than Hgn? Cheers.

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
I applied Feb 23 2015, in process since June 16 (June 23 transferred to Ottawa)
Nothing since. Ottawa is slow and I believe as per ATIP records, security clearances
are taking quite a while, I would think that would be standard for most offices...