+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ottawa applicants

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
sirine,

Did they say it happened to oath people as well ? have they already sent you a new invite ?

sirine1

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
us2yow said:
sirine,

Did they say it happened to oath people as well ? have they already sent you a new invite ?
They said many people received a mistake in their test invite. I am not sure about the oath letters.
I received the letter August 1st and my E Cas changed Mentionning the update also August first.
Tomorrow I will send a letter to the local office to make sure they are aware .
Any other advice guys ?

Thank you

Sirine

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sirine1 said:
I received a phone call from CIC to do my test August 14 wish me luck !
Hi what number of caller display showed up on your phone?

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So basically, a number of the people who have the same timeline in the March batch have already received noticed their test; Coming from Surrey, Vancouver, London, Toronto, Mississauga and Brampton.

Come on Ottawa, some movement please.....

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Messi said:
Congratulation lawabiden, for being Canadian, I just came back home and checked my mail and found my test invitation for August 8.
Finally after long waiting time
Hi Messi,
is your test date on 7th or 8th?
Today,I passed my knowledge test and waiting for the next final step.
Best of luck for your test.
Thanks,

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
hgn said:
So basically, a number of the people who have the same timeline in the March batch have already received noticed their test; Coming from Surrey, Vancouver, London, Toronto, Mississauga and Brampton.

There are some feb applicants from Ottawa who have already done with their tests, zarzor on this thread and the
transfer was only around june 13... my ATIP did not have much info other than that there were CSIS security
clearance ongoing, RCMP done, Triage value was left blank... movement is based on security clearances
and the CO, a family app will take longer than single since there will be more documents needed CBSA/ criminality check etc
for more than one person...

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nihak said:
Hi Messi,
is your test date on 7th or 8th?
Today,I passed my knowledge test and waiting for the next final step.
Best of luck for your test.
Thanks,
Hi nihak,

Sorry it was Aug. 7 and I typed it by mistake, I had the test too today and I passed it and the officer told me the same thing, wait for the next step
More time to wait, Best of luck for all waiting for the test.

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hgn said:

hgn,

Ottawa is one of the slowest offices and lots of us who applied in 2014 just got their invitations, so I think you will probably gonna wait for couple more months, it is usually between 3-4 months since your file is transferred to Ottawa, mine was almost 4 months.

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
Its sad that apart from one, no other applicant (month of march/april) from Ottawa got file transferred. :(

Vancouver & London applicants are getting their test invites and some even oaths

sirine1

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Decision made for me
:p :p :p
Did my test last Friday August 14 and today decision made . I am so so happy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
sirine1 said:
Decision made for me
:p :p :p
Did my test last Friday August 14 and today decision made . I am so so happy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
congrats.
could you please provide us with time line. which city you are from, Ottawa...?