+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ottawa applicants

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Any updates about test invitations, so far Orangecup & sengabo who got their invitations.

readytofly

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 29th, 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar. 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep. 27th, 2010
File Transfer...
Oct. 14th, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 3rd, 2012
Passport Req..
May 7th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 9th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 19th, 2012
Messi said:
Hi guys,

Any updates about test invitations, so far Orangecup & sengabo who got their invitations.
Still waiting.

nihak

Star Member
May 5, 2009
Messi said:
Hi guys,

Me to waiting for test invite... Looks to be test invitations received until LOT of March 12th..My LOT is March 30th....

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nihak said:
Me to waiting for test invite... Looks to be test invitations received until LOT of March 12th..My LOT is March 30th....
No nihak, I think it doesn't really matter about when your application was transferred to the local office as I know a friend who lives in Ottawa and his application was moved to Ottawa first week of June and he just got his test for next week, I think it depends on different factors which we actually can't understand.

AsianIndian

Jan 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Messi said:
No nihak, I think it doesn't really matter about when your application was transferred to the local office as I know a friend who lives in Ottawa and his application was moved to Ottawa first week of June and he just got his test for next week, I think it depends on different factors which we actually can't understand.
Did his transfer line read "the office responsible for your area" or did it read "Ottawa office" specifically ?
My transfer line doesn't make any reference to Ottawa. It just says "the office responsible for your area" :mad: :(

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Tamara_,

Have you ordered an ATIP in last month or so? ...had you ordered it even last month you would have had a report this month to see where things stand....

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AsianIndian said:
Did his transfer line read "the office responsible for your area" or did it read "Ottawa office" specifically ?
My transfer line doesn't make any reference to Ottawa. It just says "the office responsible for your area" :mad: :(
Mine used to say moved to Ottawa, but it has been disappeared now for a almost 2 months, now my last line is the third line of start processing my application.

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Messi said:
Mine used to say moved to Ottawa, but it has been disappeared now for a almost 2 months, now my last line is the third line of start processing my application.
Mine used to say moved to Ottawa as well before disappearing

Zarzor

May 25, 2015
Hello Everyone,
Just did my test in Ottawa.
Here is my time line:
Good luck everyone.

1- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 12, 2015.
2- We started processing your application on June 10, 2015.
3- Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 13, 2015.
4- We sent you a notice to appear and write the citizenship test on July 21, 2015.

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zarzor said:
Hello Everyone,
Here is my time line:
Good luck everyone.

1- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 12, 2015.
3- Your file was transferred to the office responsible for your area on June 13, 2015.
4- We sent you a notice to appear and write the citizenship test on July 21, 2015.
Congratulation Zarzor, that is good for you, it took only 5 months from the day you applied to the test.
Still few of us who had applied last year and still waiting for the test.

Watu

Jul 9, 2015
Zarzor said:
Hello Everyone,
Here is my time line:
Good luck everyone.

Congratulation Zarzor .... I have a question: did you receive the invitation letter for the test on 21st July and the test was on 24th July. Only three days notice to attend the test ???? This is the shortest notice I have ever seen!!

lawabiden

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, my journey is over as of this morning. 82 new citizens from Ottawa office today. I want to thank all of you who helped me with your useful comments and good luck to everyone.

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
lawbiden,

Congrats! Yippee ! :D 82 new citizens...WHOA ! nice...larger numbers

can you say which of these judges presided in the event ?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/commission/cit-judges.asp

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lawabiden said:
Friends, my journey is over as of this morning. 82 new citizens from Ottawa office today. I want to thank all of you who helped me with your useful comments and good luck to everyone.
Congratulation lawabiden, for being Canadian, I just came back home and checked my mail and found my test invitation for August 8.
Finally after long waiting time