NO
Passport Req..
7-DEC-2011
VISA ISSUED...
3-JAN-2012
LANDED..........
10-JAN-2012
Tamara_ said:
Congratulations. Keep posting your updates.
Got an invite for oath. June 23 in Ottawa. You can see the rest of my timeline below!

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zarzor said:
Any One applied in November 2014 from Ottawa here?
Yup. My timeline is in the signature. Still waiting for the test invite. LOT disappeared last week and still missing. Fingers crossed the test invite arrives soon. Zarzor, you from Ottawa? What's your timeline?

OrangeCup

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zarzor said:
Any One applied in November 2014 from Ottawa here?
I applied in November too and still didn't get the test invitation as well as my transfer line is still gone.
I have a friend who applied in January and he just had his ecas updated to LOT in June 2 to Ottawa.
It looks weird about this line.
Does anybody else still have this line gone?

OrangeCup

Star Member
Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Messi said:
I applied in November too and still didn't get the test invitation as well as my transfer line is still gone.
I have a friend who applied in January and he just had his ecas updated to LOT in June 2 to Ottawa.
It looks weird about this line.
Does anybody else still have this line gone?
Same here Messi. No update, no test invite and no LOT reappearing.

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OrangeCup said:
Same here Messi. No update, no test invite and no LOT reappearing.
This really sucks, I guess it is something with the Ottawa office as most of the LOT line was reappeared for different local office except for Ottawa.
Ottawa is the slowest office ever.

venecolano

Aug 28, 2014
They are moving. There are about 10 citizenship oaths this and next week. I am scheduled for next week. It took me in total 9 months to complete my process.

Messi said:
This really sucks, I guess it is something with the Ottawa office as most of the LOT line was reappeared for different local office except for Ottawa.

lawabiden

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
venecolano said:
They are moving. There are about 10 citizenship oaths this and next week. I am scheduled for next week. It took me in total 9 months to complete my process.
Congratulations! Unfortunately it seems nothing happening in July in Ottawa!

Tamara_

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Messi said:
I agree. It is the slowest. However, It is fast for few people. I dont know what is the pattern in sending test and oath invitations. I cant understand it. Some people applied after me and even did the test after me and got their oath invitations. I am so confused. There is nothing to do except wait, wait and wait.

Good luck for all

T

good2011

Jan 5, 2015
venecolano said:
You are right! They are moving now! Today I just looked on a citizenship oath ceremony in front of the Parliament Hill, which is probably a special one. Chris Alexander and Anita Biguzs attended and led to take the oath in the ceremony, and the cic employees were invited to look on as well. I thought the special oath ceremony will be held on July 1st, but it seems because it is "public service week" recently.

Anyways, hope everyone will take it very sooner!

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I have a question about ecas profile, when you access to your profile and you have your welcome page, does it show your home address only OR the home address & the mailing address?

pan1234

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Messi said:
Hello guys,

I have a question about ecas profile, when you access to your profile and you have your welcome page, does it show your home address only OR the home address & the mailing address?
Both address I can see..