+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Other Relatives> Timeframe

Avlse

Oct 28, 2019
I'm sponsoring my sister who is bringing her husband and daughter under other relatives "Lonely Canadian". Sponsorship and PR application, both must be submitted at the same time. I'm my sister representative.
Currently there is not timeframe available for this type of application, sharing mine as follow:

Aug 23, 2019- Applications submitted (152 pages and family album)
Oct 01, 2019 - File#, UCI number assigned
Oct 23, 2019 - Sponsorship Approved - PR on process
Oct 23, 2019 - Extra information requested, Family information Sheet R11791 (1) h _DONE
Oct 23, 2019 - Biometrics requested pdf, needs to be completed within 30 days of the letter date_DONE
Nov 02,2019- Medical Exams requested pdf, needs to be completed within 30 days of the letter date_DONE, Confirmed they were received.
* I'm able to track the file on the CIC page ;-)

Wish me luck! ;-)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
H
@Ophee Information is It's in IRCC and they keep the latest and updated information there, sponsoring other relatives it NOT "abolished". Do not always believe what an inexperienced Consultor says. My application indeed was processed/approved very fast, now it's taking a little longer due to Covid19, looks like IRCC is giving priority to the applicants inside Canada...patience is a gift :). Thanks for your good wishes, I can't wait for having my niece, sister and brother is law in Canada
Your application hasn’t been approved. You have been approved as a sponsor. That is very different then having your application approved.

Avlse

Oct 28, 2019
Your application hasn’t been approved. You have been approved as a sponsor. That is very different then having your application approved.
This type of application is two parts: I'm the sponsor = My application is approved, additional I can see extra details on the sponsored that is personal information, I'll let you know once my family lands ;-). Stay safe.