+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Other activities- bachelor degree showcase

Feb 26, 2023
Hello friends,
I recently received OINP notification of Interest, and I am stuck at two points.

1) In my education section, I only have entered my masters degree since eca is done only for masters degree.
Do I need to mention my bachelor’s studies in Other activities section? Because in Other activities section, there is a need to mention everything that we did in last 10 years (excluding education and paid work ex) and between my bachelor and masters , i have a gap for around 1 year where I was preparing for CAT enterance exam.

I am confused how to show this bachelors degree and the gap after that.
Cant add in Education section since there is no ECA.
Kindly advise.

Hala007

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hello friends,
I recently received OINP notification of Interest, and I am stuck at two points.

1) In my education section, I only have entered my masters degree since eca is done only for masters degree.
Do I need to mention my bachelor’s studies in Other activities section? Because in Other activities section, there is a need to mention everything that we did in last 10 years (excluding education and paid work ex) and between my bachelor and masters , i have a gap for around 1 year where I was preparing for CAT enterance exam.

I am confused how to show this bachelors degree and the gap after that.
Cant add in Education section since there is no ECA.
Kindly advise.
Hi we’re you able to find out I’m in a similar situation can I add bachelors under other activities ?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi we’re you able to find out I’m in a similar situation can I add bachelors under other activities ?
Hi,

You can move it to the other activities if it comes under last 10 years history and support it with an explanation.

hihello227

Star Member
May 12, 2022
Hi,

You can move it to the other activities if it comes under last 10 years history and support it with an explanation.
Hi, I also mentioned only my MS in the education history for OINP, but not sure where to put my BS degree. My concern regarding "Other activities" is that they specifically said "excluding education and paid work experience". So I am wondering did the accept your application?

NikSharma01

Champion Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi, I also mentioned only my MS in the education history for OINP, but not sure where to put my BS degree. My concern regarding "Other activities" is that they specifically said "excluding education and paid work experience". So I am wondering did the accept your application?
That's why LOE would be required.

Reactions: hihello227