+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original signature

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi all,

I have been requested to complete additional form regarding my PR application. My PR process is pending ( CEC inland) and today when I checked my portal IRCC has requested me to fill some IMM forms giving more details. The issue is in the request letter they have asked me to complete the form bearing "Original signature".

My question is should I complete the form online and validate everything and then print and sign. Or will e signature also mean Original signature in this case. Thing is I cannot validate without putting my name in signature column so I am confused. Also, in other IMM forms there is no column for signature so not sure if I need to sign them as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hi all,

I have been requested to complete additional form regarding my PR application. My PR process is pending ( CEC inland) and today when I checked my portal IRCC has requested me to fill some IMM forms giving more details. The issue is in the request letter they have asked me to complete the form bearing "Original signature".

My question is should I complete the form online and validate everything and then print and sign. Or will e signature also mean Original signature in this case. Thing is I cannot validate without putting my name in signature column so I am confused. Also, in other IMM forms there is no column for signature so not sure if I need to sign them as well.

What forms do they want you to provide after almost 2 years of silence?

I am pretty sure you don’t need to sign anything because you applied online.

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
What forms do they want you to provide after almost 2 years of silence?

I am pretty sure you don’t need to sign anything because you applied online.
Background information (IMM 5669) and travel history form (IMM 5562). Thing is the request letter asks the documents to completed bearing original signature. IMM 5669 is a bar code form so need to be vaildated so no way can I sign it by printing.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi all,

If the form can be validated, you do not need to sign dit. Just validate it and upload it.

AshRK

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
If the form can be validated, you do not need othsign dit. Just validate it and upload it.
The issue is they have also asked me to fill in two more documents IMM 5562 (travel info) and IMM 5406 (family info). The travel info form don't have any signature column but yet in the request letter they have asked me to fill the document bearing original signature. Hence I am getting confused do they actually want me to print the form, sign it by hand and scan/upload it.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
The issue is they have also asked me to fill in two more documents IMM 5562 (travel info) and IMM 5406 (family info). The travel info form don't have any signature column but yet in the request letter they have asked me to fill the document bearing original signature. Hence I am getting confused do they actually want me to print the form, sign it by hand and scan/upload it.
You have to fill the form as per the instructions of the form and not the email.

If there is no signature field, you cannot sign it.

Also, if the form can be validated, if you sign it, you will not be able to upload it.

Further, when you submit any documents, you acknowledge that they are truthful and accurate.

Reactions: AshRK