+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ORIGINAL PASSPORT REQUEST ON GCMS

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
ive sent several email to my designated visa office but no reply. i only get generic reply when i follow up thru webform..
Anyhow, one thing is confirmed that your visa is approved. So you shouldn’t be worried anymore about the rejection. Enjoy the waiting time. :)

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Anyhow, one thing is confirmed that your visa is approved. So you shouldn’t be worried anymore about the rejection. Enjoy the waiting time. :)
well you are right. and my school already anounced that all my course will be online.. so maybe i dont really need to rush hehe

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
well you are right. and my school already anounced that all my course will be online.. so maybe i dont really need to rush hehe
Exactly.. My classes are also offered both online and on campus.. But I will prefer online.. at least a semester. Hopefully will get my visa approved soon. :)

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Exactly.. My classes are also offered both online and on campus.. But I will prefer online.. at least a semester. Hopefully will get my visa approved soon. :)
same here! i just opted to online classes for now since I really have no assurance of getting an approval soon hehe.. goodluck to us! update on this thread if you got any decisions

Reactions: EAK

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
same here! i just opted to online classes for now since I really have no assurance of getting an approval soon hehe.. goodluck to us! update on this thread if you got any decisions
Any progress?

I have just received my correspondence letter (BVL) an hour ago. Waiting for the final decision.

maria61816

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Hey..

Got #PPR :) today..

Did u get urs?
oh my gosh congratulations!! goodluck on your journey to canada☺

i havent received mine but i called ircc ottawa yesterday and she told me i cleared everything and i only have to wait for my PPR.

Reactions: EAK

Maham malik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2019
oh my gosh congratulations!! goodluck on your journey to canada☺

i havent received mine but i called ircc ottawa yesterday and she told me i cleared everything and i only have to wait for my PPR.
Can u please tell me how to make a call to IRCC Canada?