+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Original ITA rejected, Must I redo Medicals

SuprJim

Jul 28, 2017
Hi All

My first Invitation to apply was rejected because we left our declaration of common-law form off the application:oops:, (My Girlfriend/Fiancee was invited to apply)

We have been re-invited to apply and are resubmitting all our documents
We did our medicals in April this year (2017) at the official CIC Doctor for our Country, Do we have to redo our medicals or can we re-use our existing medicals?

Does anyone know if the Doctor that sent our medicals to the CIC has to resubmit them, I have phoned the Doctor and He doesn't know how to proceed

Our medical was submitted under our first application number as we didn't have our UCI numbers yet.
If the Doctor has to resubmit must this be done with the new application number or with our UCI's

We are really stressed about this:confused:

Thanks

Last edited:

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

My first Invitation to apply was rejected because we left our declaration of common-law form off the application:oops:, (My Girlfriend/Fiancee was invited to apply)

We have been re-invited to apply and are resubmitting all our documents
We did our medicals in April this year (2017) at the official CIC Doctor for our Country, Do we have to redo our medicals or can we re-use our existing medicals?

Does anyone know if the Doctor that sent our medicals to the CIC has to resubmit them, I have phoned the Doctor and He doesn't know how to proceed

Our medical was submitted under our first application number as we didn't have our UCI numbers yet.
If the Doctor has to resubmit must this be done with the new application number or with our UCI's

We are really stressed about this:confused:

Thanks
Stress not Jim !
Your medical is valid until April 2018. You don't need to get a new medical. The form that you submitted with your Fiancee's application will be attached again, and CIC will locate it from their records without any issues.

G luck

Reactions: SuprJim