+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ordering of placing documents while sending for CSQ

pankhuri16

Aug 14, 2015
hi,

Me and my spouse had applied for CSQ this year and now they have requested for documents.

Can anybody tell if there is any specific order in which all documents to be placed while sending? I mean if my spouse documents need to be placed first?

Thanks,

hesam021

Aug 16, 2016
pankhuri16 said:
hi,

Me and my spouse had applied for CSQ this year and now they have requested for documents.

Can anybody tell if there is any specific order in which all documents to be placed while sending? I mean if my spouse documents need to be placed first?

Thanks,
Can you please share your timeline? Where have you appied from?

pankhuri16

Aug 14, 2015
I have applied from within Canada.

By order I mean.. is it 1st all the documents of primary applicant and then the accompanying person in the given order or alternatively putting documents of both in the given order ex. my visa then his visa, my passport then his passport and so on.

Does it even matter??

Thanks.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
"putting documents of both in the given order ex. my visa then his visa, my passport then his passport and so on" --> That's the correct way.

hesam021

Aug 16, 2016
pankhuri16 said:
I have applied from within Canada.

By order I mean.. is it 1st all the documents of primary applicant and then the accompanying person in the given order or alternatively putting documents of both in the given order ex. my visa then his visa, my passport then his passport and so on.

Does it even matter??

Thanks.
Thanks for the information. I also agree with APPNOV2014NY and that order.

Sorry to ask you 1 more question because I've also applied from inside Canada... 1- When did you apply? and 2- From which province?

Any update is great;y appreciated.

sidy

Oct 8, 2015
Hello
I also applied from inside Canada. But my letter ("Fiche d'accompagnement") mention that my territory of treatment is in Africa (which is the place that i am originally from). I just want to know if yours also mention the place where you are originally from as you territory of treatment in the "Fiche d'accompagnement". I would really appreciate if i can have the answer i am already stressed.
Thank you

pankhuri16

Aug 14, 2015
sidy said:
Hello
I also applied from inside Canada. But my letter ("Fiche d'accompagnement") mention that my territory of treatment is in Africa (which is the place that i am originally from). I just want to know if yours also mention the place where you are originally from as you territory of treatment in the "Fiche d'accompagnement". I would really appreciate if i can have the answer i am already stressed.
Thank you
No on my Fiche d'accompagnement page it doesn't say my country of origin. It only says UA : Direction de l'immigration économique - Amérique. Not sure if this what you were referring to.

pankhuri16

Aug 14, 2015
hesam021 said:
Thanks for the information. I also agree with APPNOV2014NY and that order.

Sorry to ask you 1 more question because I've also applied from inside Canada... 1- When did you apply? and 2- From which province?

Any update is great;y appreciated.
I applied in May 2016 from Quebec.