+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ordering GCMS notes

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hey everyone! I'm not sure where to ask this, but I just wanna check if I can request GCMS notes on my own even though I submitted my application thru an authorized representative? I am an inland applicant btw. TIA!

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Hey everyone! I'm not sure where to ask this, but I just wanna check if I can request GCMS notes on my own even though I submitted my application thru an authorized representative? I am an inland applicant btw. TIA!
"In order to be allowed to apply for the notes, you have to be a Permanent Resident or a Canadian Citizen. If you are not, you can still get your notes, but you will have to go through a representative that is either a Permanent Resident or a Canadian Citizen. This representative will apply for an Access to Information Act or Privacy Act request on your behalf. "

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Yes you can.. if you have somebody in Canada they can apply it on your behalf.. they’l need your signature on the form which you can mail them.. or you can simply apply yourself on one the online websites which will charges you an extra 10-15 dollars.. here is the link to one of the trusted sites:-
Www.getgcms.com

Reactions: pankyy

Gvf1985

Aug 11, 2020
Yes you can.. if you have somebody in Canada they can apply it on your behalf.. they’l need your signature on the form which you can mail them.. or you can simply apply yourself on one the online websites which will charges you an extra 10-15 dollars.. here is the link to one of the trusted sites:-
Www.getgcms.com
How long before u can receive gcms if u apply? Tia