Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
Its been 2 months since my AOR and my BG status has still not changed from Not Started. I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes.

I am an out of Canada applicant. Can any one guide me on the procedure for ordering GCMS from out of Canada

TIA

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
dell2 said:
I used this website http://www.visafile.info/
took 45 days

you can pay through paypal or other payment options
When did you apply for your GCMS notes? was it recently? Do you know why it took the full 45 days to process?

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
jaymax said:
Its been 2 months since my AOR and my BG status has still not changed from Not Started. I am thinking of ordering GCMS notes.

I am an out of Canada applicant. Can any one guide me on the procedure for ordering GCMS from out of Canada

TIA
I used gcmsnow.com, got my notes in 30 days. Though there were recently cases where people got their notes in 15 days.
Hate to tell you that, but as an outland applicant, your BG check will most likely stay the same for a couple months more. If you check out outlanders' timelines, you'll see that generally things start to move closer to the end of the 4th month. There are a few exceptions, but they are just that - exceptions.

dell2

Feb 3, 2011
Calgary, Alberta.
LizzyBob said:
When did you apply for your GCMS notes? was it recently? Do you know why it took the full 45 days to process?
Applied on April 25th. Don't know why it takes 45 days, they just emailed me.

"You should receive the requested information in 45 days.
Please do not inquire about the status of your request within 45 days.
We have no current information or updates about your request, and are unable to provide such information.
Please be advised, that majority of CAIPS/GCMS orders are fulfilled within 42 to 45 days from the date when the properly signed consent form is received by us.
We have no control over the process once we send the request on your behalf, and we cannot speed things up. We shall email your CAIPS/GCMS file to you the same day we receive it.
In some very rare cases processing office may legally delay release of your file. In such case we shall receive a delay notification from processing office, and immediately inform you about the delay.
"

LizzyBob

Nov 26, 2015
NOC Code......
dell2 said:
Applied on April 25th. Don't know why it takes 45 days, they just emailed me.

"You should receive the requested information in 45 days.
Please do not inquire about the status of your request within 45 days.
We have no current information or updates about your request, and are unable to provide such information.
Please be advised, that majority of CAIPS/GCMS orders are fulfilled within 42 to 45 days from the date when the properly signed consent form is received by us.
We have no control over the process once we send the request on your behalf, and we cannot speed things up. We shall email your CAIPS/GCMS file to you the same day we receive it.
In some very rare cases processing office may legally delay release of your file. In such case we shall receive a delay notification from processing office, and immediately inform you about the delay.
"
Ok so its not up to 45 days yet for you. I applied for my GCMS on April 14th using visafile.info and I havn't received it yet. I am a bit alarmed because most people nowadays receive theirs within 18 days or less. I hope I wont have to wait the whole 45 days :( . Could you let me know when you receive yours?

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
I ordered GCMS from GCMSnotes.ca

After i paid and submitted the form, i signed and scanned the IMM5744E in pdf and submitted via the link from the website. But it kept saying "The file uploaded has failed or the file was rejected".

Does anyone know how to submit this file? Please help.

Thanks

Srinivas N

Dec 28, 2017
I ordered GCMS from GCMSnotes.ca

After i paid and submitted the form, i signed and scanned the IMM5744E in pdf and submitted via the link from the website. But it kept saying "The file uploaded has failed or the file was rejected".

Does anyone know how to submit this file? Please help.

Thanks
How much we have to pay for this GCMS notes apply outside canada?