+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ordered to leave the country

Rinakkkkk

Feb 25, 2019
Hello.

So several years ago my boyfriend entered Canada and was very lippy towards immigration officers. He was tired and cranky and talked back to them...who does that???!! Anyway they gave him a paper saying he had to leave on the day he said he was leaving (12 days). When he left the country, he had to give the form to the office to show that he was leaving. The officers were very confused that he had that document. They said that they only give those to truck drivers driving through borders. Since then hes definitely learned his lesson and traveled to and from Canada with no issues what so ever. My question is...do I write this in my application when they ask "were you ever ordered to leave Canada? I dont even remember what that document was called

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hello.

So several years ago my boyfriend entered Canada and was very lippy towards immigration officers. He was tired and cranky and talked back to them...who does that???!! Anyway they gave him a paper saying he had to leave on the day he said he was leaving (12 days). When he left the country, he had to give the form to the office to show that he was leaving. The officers were very confused that he had that document. They said that they only give those to truck drivers driving through borders. Since then hes definitely learned his lesson and traveled to and from Canada with no issues what so ever. My question is...do I write this in my application when they ask "were you ever ordered to leave Canada? I dont even remember what that document was called
Yes