+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Order of checklist for Canada PR under QSW(Quebec skilled woker program)

madhuman

Sep 20, 2018
Hi All,

Need some clarifications on check list while sending documents for Canada PR under QSW.

Question1: What is the order of documents. I read in Canada portal to keep 2D barcode pages as very first pages. If that is the case, I have to separate bar code pages from IMM0008 and place at very first pages.

below point is from Canada official portal..
***Place the barcode page(s) on the top of your application (forms and supporting documents) when you submit it.***

My assumption is that order should be like 1. Document check list 2. Bar code pages from IMM008. 3. IMM 008 application except barcode pages …..It will go now as per check list.
Please confirm whether my understanding is correct..

Question 2:
I submitted IELTS to Quebec CSQ purpose. While filling IMM008 application also I mentioned "yes" for below point.,

Have you taken a test from a desgnated testing agency to assess your proficiency in English or French?

But in Document check list under QSW category, there is no check box under QSW category. Hence, I can not select checkbox. Do I need to send IELTS proof, even though I can not select "Yes" in Document check list.??

RK2017

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

Need some clarifications on check list while sending documents for Canada PR under QSW.

Question1: What is the order of documents. I read in Canada portal to keep 2D barcode pages as very first pages. If that is the case, I have to separate bar code pages from IMM0008 and place at very first pages.

***Place the barcode page(s) on the top of your application (forms and supporting documents) when you submit it.***

My assumption is that order should be like 1. Document check list 2. Bar code pages from IMM008. 3. IMM 008 application except barcode pages …..It will go now as per check list.

Question 2: I submitted IELTS to Quebec CSQ purpose. While filling IMM008 application also I mentioned "yes" for below point.,

Have you taken a test from a desgnated testing agency to assess your proficiency in English or French?

But in Document check list under QSW category, there is no check box under QSW category. Hence, I can not select checkbox. Do I need to send IELTS proof, even though I can not select "Yes" in Document check list.??
Hey, have you got PCC document ? for your PR stage.

Apr 19, 2020
Hi All,

Question 2: I submitted IELTS to Quebec CSQ purpose. While filling IMM008 application also I mentioned "yes" for below point.,

[/QUOTS'ilvvv'il