+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Optional placeholder

caf445

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
There should be an optional placeholder in the supporting document section, however mine showing, how can i add that?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
There should be an optional placeholder in the supporting document section, however mine showing, how can i add that?
If you are talking about section where you upload LoE then it's a bug, login again after clearing cache, try using different browser as well. It should show as client documents.

caf445

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
If you are talking about section where you upload LoE then it's a bug, login again after clearing cache, try using different browser as well. It should show as client documents.
I used both chrome and safari. No showing
I’m applying under CEC, the POF is not there also. I thought I have to write a letter that because I’m cec, no need to provide bank statement.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I used both chrome and safari. No showing
I’m applying under CEC, the POF is not there also. I thought I have to write a letter that because I’m cec, no need to provide bank statement.
Why you need to explain that? All placeholders are generated as per your stream and forms. They know you are CEC so no need to explain it.

Regarding client documents section, it can be troublesome, I was able to see only a day later after trying multiple times, so keep doing.

Reactions: caf445

caf445

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Thanks it’s showing now, one question for photo, on the placeholder says miniy35x45. But there was pdf on the EE photo requirement on the CIC that photo shopd be 50x70. Which size is correct?
Plus stamps on the back should be uploaded?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Thanks it’s showing now, one question for photo, on the placeholder says miniy35x45. But there was pdf on the EE photo requirement on the CIC that photo shopd be 50x70. Which size is correct?
Plus stamps on the back should be uploaded?
Always go with what it says against placeholders. So it's 35X45 min. And you don't need anything on back.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Always go with what it says against placeholders. So it's 35X45 min. And you don't need anything on back.
To be fair, it says minimum 35x45mm and continues to list some size specifications...in theory, one should be able to upload a 50x70mm photo there as well. But best to stay as close to their requirements as possible.

aspirantcec

Dec 13, 2014
Why you need to explain that? All placeholders are generated as per your stream and forms. They know you are CEC so no need to explain it.

Regarding client documents section, it can be troublesome, I was able to see only a day later after trying multiple times, so keep doing.
What we need to provide in client documentation it appears only once in chrome browser. today when i tried IE again it poped up. Can somebody please explain what documents are needed for this. And how can i make it appear always?

deepakbisht

Oct 5, 2020
I m also facing the same issue

Got request letter for Spouse documents yesterday and there were 3 client information placeholders to upload the documents with 30 days deadline mentioned in required-by column. However, all three of them disappeared after few hours of the messag and have not appeared since yesterday night.

I have logged in multiple times but the placeholders never appeared as if they never existed.

The request letter states that documents should be uploaded via account but how will I upload them without placeholders. And there is a 30 days deadline as well.

I have already raised webform for technical error in uploading documents, is there anything else required?

Please suggest.