Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
prishah said:
Thanks a ton Sita, Please correct me if did something wrong here for option selection :
I want to share something here as they have mentioned in "Level of Education" help Section ::::::

"To get the correct number of points, make sure you choose the answer that best reflects your case. For example:
If you have TWO Bachelor degrees, or one bachelor AND a two year college diploma, choose" Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.
If you did not earn a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate, you may need to have your foreign education assessed by an agency approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. They must show that it is valid, and equal to a completed Canadian credential."

Now my case is : I have Canadian Post Secondary Diploma (Two years) Note : which is not required evaluation PLUS
I have Bachelors Degree from India which I did evaluation and a Canadian equivalency Result is: "Bachelors (Four Years )"

Hence I have set option in "Level of Education" section "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be three or more years" in both Post Secondary Diploma and Bachelor degree section Plus in bachelor degree section another question :
"Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report Your ECA report will tell you if your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian degree, diploma or certificate. You must have the results of an ECA report to answer the question. If you are not sure what your result was, visit our website to understand what your ECA report results mean." , I have set "Bachelors degree OR three or more year program at University or College Bla Bla" since my ECA report says "Bachelors (Four Years)"

Is that correct Sita or not ?

Cheers!!!
I think it is the other way around...I don't recall exactly as post-ITA the express entry form is a bit different. In the first level of education you have to bachelors and two year diploma respectively for your credentials. Then in the second level I chose in level of education (as per ECA) two or more option. But since yours is a combination (non-Canadian + Canadian) I am not certain how you will enter to get the right scores.

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
wifiwifey said:
Hi Sita,

My WES report says-

Canadian Equivalency Summary: Two bachelor's degrees (four years)
Wow that is a unique equivalency summary, I have not come across any other forum member with that..it seems if that is the exact wording of your ECA you could choose two or more options. Still just to be certain..I encourage you and other applicants to check for themselves with CIC either through CSE or reading their website thoroughly...

1. Bachelor of Science (Honours)- Candian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)
2. ACCA- Candian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Can I choose "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees." as my education level and claim points accordingly?

Thanks for helping me out.

Alifur

Ab_Ahmad

Oct 4, 2015
I have read somewhere on this forum where a candidate had inquired the same question from WES and there response was shared as well.
The WES (or relevant assessing authority) summary only states the HIGHEST level of your education achieved. Say if you have a Bachelors Degree and a post graduation diploma, the ECA report summary will state Post Graduation Diploma equivalent to a Canadian Degree of xx years. If you have a Masters and a Bachelors degree the report will state only Masters. However, candidates will have to select options in EE form in accordance with their own scenario, they can choose to select two or more degree if they have Two degree or diplomas assessed by a relevant authority.

Hope this will help people out and thanks in advance for correction if anything is stated incorrectly.

aakash07

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
I was confused in education credentials section, while creating my EE profile.

As I did Bachelors degree from India and I got ECA for that which is equivalent to Canadian Bachelors.
I did 1-year post secondary diploma from Canada.

So could I eligible to apply under "TWO OR MORE DEGREES OR DIPLOMA " section?
Should I get 128 points?

Please help me on this.

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi All,

I too have confusion on My ECA Report. The report is as below.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS

1. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering
Year: 2004
Awarded by: State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Electronics and Communications Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)

———————————————————
2. Credential Authentication: Official transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Engineering
Year: 2010
Awarded by: Anna University
Institution Status: Recognized
Major/Specialization: Electronics and Communication Engineering
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Can i select two or more degrees or diploma for the education or only bachelors degree? Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Thanks
Vivek

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI prishah

Did you select two or more and finally got the score you wanted with the post secondary diploma ?

I am facing the same issue as what you did before.

Thanks,

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Friends,

I just received my WES report i have done Engineering in my bachelors and did a post graduate diploma in Management later.

On the report it says 2 bachelor degrees (Four years ) Per Canada education system, i tried to recalculate my score and on the education tab i selected - "TWO or More Certificates. Diploma or degrees one must be for a program of three years or more "

Is this option correct for me.

travelo_freak

Nov 1, 2018
Hi, i have done masters, and my ECA report says its a bachelors. So when entering information in level of education, what should i select? Should i select bachelors, or masters? It does not mention if we have to enter or select as per ECA report, so i am not sure.

pls assist.

addy01!

Feb 26, 2020
Hello!
I'm new here
I was actually confused at "Level of Education"

I have completed a 3-year diploma in Computer Technology field and I have completed a 3-year Bachelors in IT
Can I choose "Two or more certificates, Diplomas or degrees" option?

Arokia3

Aug 19, 2019
Hi, I have completed B.com from Bangalore University and from WES they recognize b.com has 4 years equivalent to a Canadian degree. Further, I have completed a Postgraduate diploma certificate in Canada that is one year. My question is while checking for CRS points in section 4 what is your level of education; which option I should choose as per the below options

1) Bachelors degree
2) Two or more certificates, diplomas, degrees. One must be a program of three years or more years

best regards,

Arokia

lumoxmaxima

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Hello,
I have a foreign bachelor with 4 year canadian equivalency.
I also have 2 year post grads in Canada from college. In this case, do i need to select "two or more certificates" or "bachelor's degree"