+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Option C Printout

GideonSword

Dec 9, 2014
Could someone help me please? I'm having issues with form IMM5768E - Financial Evaluation.
What do I have to put in box 8 "Minimum Necessary Income"? Is for family of three I have to add a total of $46,354+$45,040+$44,229 from a Federal Income Table for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship?
Next question is box 9. If I have e.g. $50,000 in 2013, $55,000 in 2012 and $60,000 in 2013 I have to add them up and input a total of these three (plus total of the same three amounts for my wife since she's a co-signer)?
Many thanks!

saharyounis

Dec 5, 2014
Hi everyone, such a great forum and the input from everyone's experience is tremendously helpful and time saving.
I have a few questions
1) in the guide they are requesting to submit an document checklist for TRV, does that mean that we should fill out the TRV application and submit it along with the sponsorship application? if somebody can tell me which checklist did he send along with the principal applicant application, its not clear

2) should we do meds and submit them with the application, or should we wait until we have a file number and CIC request the meds?
my husband has been asking to do the medical examination but they have been telling him that its still early to do them and they will be requested later on during the processing, but i find that its metioned in the checklist,

3) I am a naturalized canadian, so I have never lived or worked in canada, How do I obtain an option c printout? the line is so busy I cant get a hold of anyone to answer me.

saharyounis

Dec 5, 2014
Hi everyone, such a great forum and the input from everyone's experience is tremendously helpful and time saving.
I have a few questions
1) in the guide they are requesting to submit an document checklist for TRV, does that mean that we should fill out the TRV application and submit it along with the sponsorship application? if somebody can tell me which checklist did he send along with the principal applicant application, its not clear

2) should we do meds and submit them with the application, or should we wait until we have a file number and CIC request the meds?
my husband has been asking to do the medical examination but they have been telling him that its still early to do them and they will be requested later on during the processing, but i find that its metioned in the checklist,

3) I am a naturalized canadian, so I have never lived or worked in canada, How do I obtain an option c printout? the line is so busy I cant get a hold of anyone to answer me.