Alihandr0

Oct 22, 2020
Canada
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
Hi all,
I have received OPR today and my application was processed in Ankara office.
My profile:
Applied: June 29
Biometrics: August 21
AIP: September 7
OPR: October 24
Happy to answer your questions. I hope you all can have your visa soon.
Congratulations. I received an OPR yesterday. Is it possible to hand over / receive passports to Ankara Vac?

Last edited:
Reactions: turkishapplicant

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Hi all,
My profile:
Congratulations.

dishpan142

Sep 2, 2020
Hi all,
My profile:
Congratulations!! Was it an SDS application? Also, when did was your biometric updated in GC key and when did you receive your BVL?

Kate_Westlake

Jan 18, 2018
Congratulations, from my experience, I think Ankara office is one of the toughest offices, I have helped many students get approval from Ankara office, also many students got refusal from that office.

ptragen

Feb 27, 2020
I applied on may 29 and I didn't need biometrics but still to this day I haven't received any kind of update and I'm really worried and when I contacted the Ankara office they said they couldn't give me a date or timeline on which my application will be processed

turkishapplicant

Oct 3, 2020
Congratulations!! Was it an SDS application? Also, when did was your biometric updated in GC key and when did you receive your BVL?
I do not know what is an SDS application. I guess that is why it was not :). My biometrics was updated right after when I gave my biometrics on 21st of August and I received my BVL on 22th of October.

turkishapplicant

Oct 3, 2020
I applied on may 29 and I didn't need biometrics but still to this day I haven't received any kind of update and I'm really worried and when I contacted the Ankara office they said they couldn't give me a date or timeline on which my application will be processed
I do not really know what is their criteria or why while certain applications are approved in 3 months while others have been waiting for 6-7 months. I really hope you will get it soon. Do not be worried. Things are getting better nowadays from what I see in this forum. At least, are getting faster.

Reactions: ptragen