+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OPR letter received!!

thecazgir

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hello guys! I finally received my OPR letter today after getting BVL. And I have two questions about this. OPR letter also states that I have to send this letter with my passport. So, there won't be any more message about passport sending right? Also, I have not received letter of introduction. (The letter starting with "your application to study in Canada is approved") will I receive this letter after I send my passport?

Reactions: Tete and m7md

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
Co
Hello guys! I finally received my OPR letter today after getting BVL. And I have two questions about this. OPR letter also states that I have to send this letter with my passport. So, there won't be any more message about passport sending right? Also, I have not received letter of introduction. (The letter starting with "your application to study in Canada is approved") will I receive this letter after I send my passport?
Congrats ! Could you share your timeline and country

Dreamsandhopes4ca

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Congrats! Plz share your timeline
As i recieved my bvl on oct 30th but no update about ppr

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
First of all congratulations bro for your approval. Secondly, you have to wait for instruction letter. Only after receiving the instruction letter you can send your passport to vfs.

fauzankhan

Oct 23, 2020
dont you get a bvl as soon as you apply for your visa ? What is a biometric validity letter ? what does it do
When you apply for your visa you get BIL(Biometric Instruction letter). BVL is received 1-2 days prior to PPR request.