Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
lezra said:
1. How do you receive the OPNP File # ? (Email / courier) == Email
2. What does the file # signify? (They've received the docs / They're started reviewing the docs...) == We received your application confirmation.
3. Request for additional docs: When do you know that they are not going to request for more docs? =======> I dont think they do that anymore. If they feel it is missing stuff, they return it in first few days of receiving it.
4. Additional steps / docs for PR after receiving nomination: The doc checklist for PR is pretty similar to the PNP doc checklist, except for Police Verification Certificate. Are there any other docs we need to submit for PR? ==> dont know. yet to start thtat process

Thanks...

lezra

Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Amrinder_Harika

I received the Application Acknowledgment email today (15th July 2015).
Submitted my application on 7th July.

There are two attachments in the email - nominee fee receipt and letter of acknowledgement

Does this mean they've started processing the application?

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
lezra said:
Thanks Amrinder_Harika

I received the Application Acknowledgment email today (15th July 2015).
Submitted my application on 7th July.

There are two attachments in the email - nominee fee receipt and letter of acknowledgement

Does this mean they've started processing the application?
They do a quick document check initially and send you acknowledgement depending on the output of check. If documents are missing,they will send your application back right in first couple of weeks. If they feel, documents are good enough to proceed you will get your Fee and Acknowledgement pdf. This is a good sign that your application is in the queue and you can start counting days. :) Good luck.

lezra

Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amrinder_Harika said:
They do a quick document check initially and send you acknowledgement depending on the output of check. If documents are missing,they will send your application back right in first couple of weeks. If they feel, documents are good enough to proceed you will get your Fee and Acknowledgement pdf. This is a good sign that your application is in the queue and you can start counting days. :) Good luck.
Thanks Amrinder_Harika

Has anyone been nominated in June / July? How do we know if they've reached their quota for the current year?

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
lezra said:
Thanks Amrinder_Harika

Has anyone been nominated in June / July? How do we know if they've reached their quota for the current year?
This is not the exact answer. However, Opportunites Ontario communicate updates through this link:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
As an update, one of my friends got his PNP. He applied on 28th April , got File Number on 20th May and received it on 23rd July.

lezra

Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amrinder_Harika said:
As an update, one of my friends got his PNP. He applied on 28th April , got File Number on 20th May and received it on 23rd July.
Wow.. that was fast. 2 months after receiving file no.

vsmiranda

Jul 25, 2015
rahul103863 said:
Hi, I got my PNP on June 18th...I applied on Jan 14th 2015 and received my file number on April 16th 2015
Hi there. Would you mind sharing with us the master course that you did?

vsmiranda

Jul 25, 2015
kboss said:
i applied on feb 27.I got my file number april 30th and i got my certificate on july 3rd.

All the best to everyone
Hi there. Congratulations! Would you mind sharing with us the master course that you did?

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
As an update, Got my PNP certificate. File #8 June PNP Certificate# 30th July,2015

lezra

Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amrinder_Harika said:
As an update, Got my PNP certificate. File #8 June PNP Certificate# 30th July,2015
Wow...Congrats.. that was fast..less than 2 months

Sanosun

Jun 4, 2014
Hi,
I am an Ontario PNP nominee. Here's my time line:

Sent my PR application to Sydney: May 2014
AOR: March 2015
Medical Request: May 2015
eMedical Sent: May 2015
Request For Additional Information: July 2015

After an abnormal wait of 10 months to get AOR, I've received my Medical Request in 2 months.
Three months after that, while all of my friends received their PR Card, I am requested to submit additional information:
1- Supplementary Information Request for Students: asking questions about my field of study, my intention to study, and my supervisors...
2- My CV

I am very surprise and confused. This request seems to be irrelevant and I've never heard anyone else get the same request. Please share your thoughts, is this normal??

akkii

Aug 5, 2015
OPNP file# : June 17 ,2015
Request for additional documents: Waiting
PNP Certificate: Waiting
Applied for PR:
Received AOR:
Medical Request:
Medical completed:
Police certificate request/BG Check:
RPRF:
PPR:
PR Certificate:
Flag polling and PR Card:

FBR

Jul 27, 2015
Hey guys, I've just received my PNP certificate. This was way faster than pgwp, which Im still waiting for. Here is my timeline for PNP:
OPNP package sent: June 17, 2015
OPNP file# : June 23, 2015
Request for additional documents: n/a
PNP Certificate: August 4, 2015
Applied for PR: n/a

Amrinder_Harika

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
6 August,2013
LANDED..........
4 September,2013
FBR said:
Hey guys, I've just received my PNP certificate. This was way faster than pgwp, which Im still waiting for. Here is my timeline for PNP:
OPNP package sent: June 17, 2015
OPNP file# : June 23, 2015
Request for additional documents: n/a
PNP Certificate: August 4, 2015
Applied for PR: n/a
True that.. I was also amazed at this. File# June12 and Certificate July 30th.. Still waiting on PGWP though..