+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opinions on letter I plan on sending along with app....

kourts

Nov 11, 2010
I plan to send a letter along with the application to let them know I am willing and able to work, and that I wont require much financial assistant, in hopes that it will help with the sponsor approval, even thought my wife doesn't have an income requirement.

"I currently work at a job where I work 32-40 hours a week, making ___ an hour, which is ___ over New York state minimum wage. I live at home with my parents so I'm not required to pay any bills. I plan on saving so that my wife and I have enough money to get us settled in our new home in Canada. I know that she is required to be responsible for me for 3 years but I am willing and able to get a job and hold one. I will get one as soon as possible when I land in Canada as a permanent resident. So she will not have to provide much,if any financial support to me. "

does this look good? should I add or take anything away? do you think it would cause red flags?

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
It won't cause red flags. Showing you and your wife have made plans for your life together in Canada is good, and this letter is part of that. I'd put in the name of the place you work.

kourts

Nov 11, 2010
I was going too, but I figured since it was in my application already, but I guess it doesn't hurt to say it again and how long I've been there too, so they do know I can hold a job.