+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Opinion: Why some Chinese immigrants head home

tran

May 10, 2009
http://www.vancouversun.com/Opinion+some+Chinese+immigrants+head+home/4344884/story.html#ixzz1F565MUWu

In total, Yu found one-third of young-to-middle-aged immigrants from China end up leaving Canada forever.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

tran said:
http://www.vancouversun.com/Opinion+some+Chinese+immigrants+head+home/4344884/story.html#ixzz1F565MUWu

In total, Yu found one-third of young-to-middle-aged immigrants from China end up leaving Canada forever.
1. They used to be referred to as Astronauts. If you read the article closely you will find that the family emigrates, the wife and kids are left in Canada and the father returns to his job overseas. The family obtains citizenship and then the wife usually returns home, while the kids remain to complete education. As a Canadian citizen the spouse can sponsor the husband if necessary.

PG

Dec 21, 2010
PMM said:
Hi

1. They used to be referred to as Astronauts. If you read the article closely you will find that the family emigrates, the wife and kids are left in Canada and the father returns to his job overseas. The family obtains citizenship and then the wife usually returns home, while the kids remain to complete education. As a Canadian citizen the spouse can sponsor the husband if necessary.
I doubt you read it thoroughly,

"In total, Yu found one-third of young-to-middle-aged immigrants from China end up leaving Canada forever."

As far as I know, China offers very good sum for the business professionals and technologists.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PG said:
I doubt you read it thoroughly,

"In total, Yu found one-third of young-to-middle-aged immigrants from China end up leaving Canada forever."

As far as I know, China offers very good sum for the business professionals and technologists.
There's nothing wrong about PMM's comment. As far as I know, some kids of taikong families stay behind in Canada while their parents leaving Canada forever. They might pursuing their career or just enjoy being in Canada.