+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit

shnerca

Sep 12, 2022
Hello friends,

I have been waiting for work permit for 2 and half months after receiving Email confirmation. dropped webform 3 weeks back and no response yet. Tried hotline more than once and couldn't talk to agent and call get dropped.
Any idea how can I reach IRCC to follow-up on my WP.

Thank you so much.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello friends,

I have been waiting for work permit for 2 and half months after receiving Email confirmation. dropped webform 3 weeks back and no response yet. Tried hotline more than once and couldn't talk to agent and call get dropped.
Any idea how can I reach IRCC to follow-up on my WP.

Thank you so much.
Did you changed your address? and the email confirmation was to confirm your application was received or confirming work permit was mailed

shnerca

Sep 12, 2022
Thanks for response.

Not changed my addresss and email was confirming my work permit mailed. Below is the wording.
"Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks contact IRCC."

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for response.

Not changed my addresss and email was confirming my work permit mailed. Below is the wording.
"Your application to remain in Canada as a temporary resident has been approved. A secure document has been mailed to you at the address that you provided when you made your application. If you have not received your secure document within six weeks contact IRCC."
Keep trying to call them to get an agent over the phone. alternatively, you can try via office of local MP