+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit

Azmi

May 18, 2019
Hello everyone
I would like to get few information regarding OWP.
Last year we applied for OWP for my spouse and 2 kids,unfortunately it got refused.we applied from Dubai as my kids and wife residents county is uAE.
Now In UAE processing time has been 40 weeks.such long time.
My question is :can we submit our application to home country while my spouse and kids r residents in dubai.
Any answers would be very helpful for our process.

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
First of all, have you had any significant changes in your application compared to last time yet? If not, then the result would be the same
You can apply online, select your intended country of resident. IRCC may request to have Police clearance and later maybe your passport to be sent to your home country though. But this is my opinion only, check with other members here

Azmi

May 18, 2019
First of all, have you had any significant changes in your application compared to last time yet? If not, then the result would be the same
You can apply online, select your intended country of resident. IRCC may request to have Police clearance and later maybe your passport to be sent to your home country though. But this is my opinion only, check with other members here
Thank you so much your reply
Yes we do have some changes,like financial and my husband’s work permits validation as well.
Previous application we applied though
Online and it had been processed in Dubai.
This time we want to apply thrue paper base application
In our home country Srilanka .i don’t know yet wether is it possible or no.
We are currently resident in uae.
Waiting for more information.