+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

open work permit

Palakpatel104

Apr 16, 2019
hello guys,
I am international student and my husband applied for open work permit on 5th march 2019. We already submitted medical check report still we got query for medical check and on cic account i didn't get option to upload document so i called cic help center and guy told me to upload document using ircc web forum. i fill all the detail and attached medical check report because doctors says that they had uploaded report already on 15th march so i uploaded eMedical receipt there on ircc web forum but still i didn't get any mail or nothing which acknowledge that we received your document etc.How and when i get to know that they got document or not ? how long they take to response?or should i have to courier them eMedical report? Please give me some suggestion regarding my problem.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Post your questions to the International Students section.

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
hello guys,
I am international student and my husband applied for open work permit on 5th march 2019. We already submitted medical check report still we got query for medical check and on cic account i didn't get option to upload document so i called cic help center and guy told me to upload document using ircc web forum. i fill all the detail and attached medical check report because doctors says that they had uploaded report already on 15th march so i uploaded eMedical receipt there on ircc web forum but still i didn't get any mail or nothing which acknowledge that we received your document etc.How and when i get to know that they got document or not ? how long they take to response?or should i have to courier them eMedical report? Please give me some suggestion regarding my problem.
It takes 5 business days for them to respond. They are on the holiday now. Wait until Monday.

Palakpatel104

Apr 16, 2019
Oops, I didn’t know it is also a statutory holiday. So then wait one more day, until Tuesday.
I didn't get any update yet its 18th may don't knw what to do and did they count Saturday Sunday in given time limit of document submission? Because online it says that we didn't receive your medical check below message