Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2013
Med's Done....
06-03-2013
A few questions:

1. How long is the OWP issue for? I need a documents showing more than 12 months in order to get my Alberta driver's license.... That's why I am applying for this OWP. I currently have a Work Permit for my current employer which is valid until April 2014 but that's not enough to get the driver's license!
2. When applying for the OWP - I use the "Application to change conditions" application form. On the document checklist, it requests a copy of my LMO. How have other people that used this form? Should I send in my LMO - or not - because I want an OPEN work permit......

Thanks everyone :) This place is so handy to hear other peoples experiences!

Mrembo

Apr 17, 2012
Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 16th 2012
Doc's Request.
Jan 9th 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 9th 2012
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Can't wait
laura8388 said:
A few questions:

1. How long is the OWP issue for? I need a documents showing more than 12 months in order to get my Alberta driver's license.... That's why I am applying for this OWP. I currently have a Work Permit for my current employer which is valid until April 2014 but that's not enough to get the driver's license!
2. When applying for the OWP - I use the "Application to change conditions" application form. On the document checklist, it requests a copy of my LMO. How have other people that used this form? Should I send in my LMO - or not - because I want an OPEN work permit......

Thanks everyone :) This place is so handy to hear other peoples experiences!
Hi,I think it depends,I have always gotten 1 year owpermits while a friend of mine got a 4year one!