+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit Under Public Policy Timelines

Anitsuga

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
GOT IT APPROVED!
so yes, I entered in the website again, and I see that the final decision was made.
I did not received any notification on my email regarding the changes in status or the approval. This worries me a little, because maybe there is a problem with the linking of the applications an my email. But well... it is done!
So now waiting for the paper version so I can renew my RAMQ (medical insurance in Quebec) and my visa in the passport! Not sure how long that will take.

Applied: 1st - July 2021
Status change to reviewing my eligibility and final decision (as observed in the IRCC website, not by mail) : 23-Sep-2021
Extension for 18 months (till 23/03/2023)

Thank you all the people here for the support!
See you on the PR forum next!

SAKTHIVEL1995

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
GOT IT APPROVED!
so yes, I entered in the website again, and I see that the final decision was made.
I did not received any notification on my email regarding the changes in status or the approval. This worries me a little, because maybe there is a problem with the linking of the applications an my email. But well... it is done!
So now waiting for the paper version so I can renew my RAMQ (medical insurance in Quebec) and my visa in the passport! Not sure how long that will take.

Status change to reviewing my eligibility and final decision (as observed in the IRCC website, not by mail) : 23-Sep-2021

Congratulations! Thank you for updating us!

Reactions: Anitsuga and karpa
Aug 13, 2021
Hey that’s awesome!! Thanks for the update!! All the best!!!

GOT IT APPROVED!

Reactions: Anitsuga

rishabhsahejpal

Jul 3, 2021
GOT IT APPROVED!

Congratulations!

Lindaa

Aug 20, 2021
Hey guys, just wanted to give you all an update.. I got my application approved today. No email but when I checked it was approved.

applied on : July 15
Status updated : September 23/2021
Expiry date: September 23/2023

thanks for all the help guys.. all the best
Congrats!

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
GOT IT APPROVED!

congratulations

rishabhsahejpal

Jul 3, 2021
Hey guys, just wanted to give you all an update.. I got my application approved today. No email but when I checked it was approved.

applied on : July 15
Status updated : September 23/2021
Expiry date: September 23/2023

thanks for all the help guys.. all the best
Congratulations! Mine is 20th July. Hoping to receive some update by next week.

Reactions: StudyMaster