+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OPEN WORK PERMIT TO WORK PERMIT

Prettyindian

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:'(
Hello Friends

Im in canada in Studey permit and my husband is in OPEN WORK PERMIT [ based on my study permit ]

Now im really frustrated in the course , Is that
1) Is it possible to convert t my husbands OPEN WORK PERMIT TO WORK PERMIT SO THAT I CAN OBTAIN OPEN WORK PERMIT
2) Is it Possible to change my Study Permit to Work permit
3) Or Is there any college which gives admission but no need to study , so that i can change college - i can work
4) If i quit /withdraw my studies - I can stay till i have study permit or i need to vacate country immediately.
Bunch of thanks in advance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Prettyindian said:
:'(
Hello Friends

Im in canada in Studey permit and my husband is in OPEN WORK PERMIT [ based on my study permit ]

Now im really frustrated in the course , Is that
1) Is it possible to convert t my husbands OPEN WORK PERMIT TO WORK PERMIT SO THAT I CAN OBTAIN OPEN WORK PERMIT
2) Is it Possible to change my Study Permit to Work permit
3) Or Is there any college which gives admission but no need to study , so that i can change college - i can work
4) If i quit /withdraw my studies - I can stay till i have study permit or i need to vacate country immediately.
Bunch of thanks in advance
1. You would have to find an employer and they would have to obtain a Labour Market Opinion before you could apply for a work permit.
2. The work would have to be in NOC level, A, B or O for your spouse to continue working on an open work permit.
3. Study permit without studying?
4. If you quit, you can remain as a visitor until your study permit expires, note that CIC will not extend in that situation.