+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit refused under R205(c)(ii)

Kay Jones

Feb 25, 2021
Find below the response from IRCC from my application- What can I do to reapply?

You do not qualify under the IMP as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse’s employment in a qualifying TEER or LMIA exemption program. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Find below the response from IRCC from my application- What can I do to reapply?

You do not qualify under the IMP as you provided insufficient information to demonstrate that your spouse’s employment in a qualifying TEER or LMIA exemption program. Refused under R205(c)(ii).
So you reapply with your spouse’s job letter and paystubs to prove the NOC and then to prove you are eligible.

Kay Jones

Feb 25, 2021
Thank you for your response. But my spouse's is a religious worker and she get stipend as salary. though its a full time job and employers pays for her accommodation and other expenses including medical coverage. her job falls under TEER 1

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your response. But my spouse's is a religious worker and she get stipend as salary. though its a full time job and employers pays for her accommodation and other expenses including medical coverage. her job falls under TEER 1
That may the reason you will not get an approved work permit. She may need to have a median salary that matches the NOC. And she is being paid a stipend not a salary that has tax deduction (CPP, EI). What information did you provide that she is doing her work?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/work-without-permit/authorization-work-without-work-permit-clergy.html

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You don't qualify for an open work permit.