+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open work permit - employment for the past 10 years

khives

Jan 15, 2019
I am finishing my husband's open work permit application and he does a lot of travelling an lots of various jobs over the years... it says to print off another page of the form and fill in the employment details there, but he's got about 18 entries to submit.... help~

khives

Jan 15, 2019
print off another page of the form and fill in the employment details there
He has about 23 entries for employment over the past 10 years. I have made an excel spreadsheet that is the same format as what the form looks like... any ideas whether this is acceptable?

np08

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, OT
App. Filed.......
Feb 09, 2018
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2018
Med's Request
Aug 8, 2018
Med's Done....
Aug 13, 2018
LANDED..........
Dec 18, 2018
He has about 23 entries for employment over the past 10 years. I have made an excel spreadsheet that is the same format as what the form looks like... any ideas whether this is acceptable?
Yeah. We did something similar for one of the other things there. You can always add additional sheets of paper with whatever explanations or additional information you need. As long as it's clear what it is and what question and form it relates to, it's fine.

We put the form number and name and the question in the header of all explanation sheets and then attached them with a paperclip at the back of the forms they belonged to.

khives

Jan 15, 2019
Yeah. We did something similar for one of the other things there. You can always add additional sheets of paper with whatever explanations or additional information you need. As long as it's clear what it is and what question and form it relates to, it's fine.

We put the form number and name and the question in the header of all explanation sheets and then attached them with a paperclip at the back of the forms they belonged to.
sweet, we'll see how it goes! Thanks!