+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Open Spouse Work Permit


Full Member
Dec 8, 2016
Hi All,
Hope you are doing well!!

I came to Canada on Study Permit and completed my studies on Aug 2018, by the grace of god, working as a Retail Sales Supervisor from Oct 2018. I am looking forward to apply Dependent or Spouse work permit for my wife. She graduated from Delhi University and working as a Universal Banker in Barclays Bank, India. Could anyone please suggest good consultant in Delhi or in NCR area, as in Canadian consultants are charging way too much and i don't want to pay the asking amount.

Thanks in advance
Best Regards,
Jaideep Saini


VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Others can comment as well but why employ a consultant when you can complete the process yourself as long as you follow the instructions precisely and provide any documents required. Consultants only really useful with complex applications or maybe if someone doesn’t have the time to follow through.
  • Like
Reactions: canuck78