+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
RockCan said:
Hello Guys,

I am inland OINP received my nomination on 15th APR, my eAPR AOR is 26th May and my PR application is still in progress though my OINP nomination is just expiring today. Do I need to ask OINP to Extend my Nomination? or it is all fine as I have already got the ITA after getting nominated?

TIA
Its perfectly alright. You have submitted your eAPR much before expiry of nomination, so that suffices.

ps42166

May 22, 2015
Dear Friends,

I have been following-up this forum from last 2 years.
As live and work in Johannesburg and I feel my application is processing in Pretoria(South Africa) office.

I need expert opinion here.

I have applied for OINP through my EE and I was asked to submit 3 additional documents in

High Commission of Canada Visa Section
Private Bag X14
Hatfield, Pretoria

Today I went to High commission at Pretoria and personally tried to submit my envelop but security guard said no one is allowed to go inside.
However he took the envelope and went inside and submitted at Visa section.

Now question is whether document really went to the right officers desk as I was asked to post in their private bag.
Or did I made mistake by not couriering document to their private bag ?

My Time Line:
NOC 2174, FSW Outland
OINP Nomination: 01/Aug/2016
Application Submitted: 27/Aug/2016
Addition Doc Request: 20/Oct/2016

Regards,
PS42166

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
gulhayo_a said:
Dear ALL!!!!!

THERE is no limit to my happiness!! I received a letter from CIC, i finally got my passports request! i thought i would get a rejection but no!! Dont loose hope, even if you have limitations in ur documents (such as mine) they do analyze thoroughly and are fair people!! YAYYY
Congrats, good luck and all the very best!

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

While landing, will one need to show all $ 22603 or only $10 CAD for family of four at the airport to immigration authorities?

Please suggest ...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RSS2015 said:
Hello guys,

While landing, will one need to show all $ 22603 or only $10 CAD for family of four at the airport to immigration authorities?

Please suggest ...
The IO might ask you to show POF at the airport. If asked, you have to show them the funds for the entire family (self/spouse/children) irrespective of whether they are accompanying or not.

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Hi has anyone already secured a Singapore COC? What is the expiry date? There is nothing indicated in the COC itself? Im about to upload it in my cic account and I am asked to indicate it.
Thank you!

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
The IO might ask you to show POF at the airport. If asked, you have to show them the funds for the entire family (self/spouse/children) irrespective of whether they are accompanying or not.
Thanks Raj, I see that you have received nomination, yours was a long wait, many congratulations and all the best for your PR.

Can you also suggest how can funds be taken along, I hear from banks that traveler cheques are no longer issued, what should be done?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
RSS2015 said:
Thanks Raj, I see that you have received nomination, yours was a long wait, many congratulations and all the best for your PR.

Can you also suggest how can funds be taken along, I hear from banks that traveler cheques are no longer issued, what should be done?
Thank you!

DDs/traveler's checks/cash. You can also carry savings account statement to show your funds. A combination of all the aforementioned instruments would be good!

What do you mean traveler's checks are no longer issued?

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Thank you!

DDs/traveler's checks/cash. You can also carry savings account statement to show your funds. A combination of all the aforementioned instruments would be good!

What do you mean traveler's checks are no longer issued?
Banks now seem to issue multi currency cards instead of travelers cheques

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Repeated post - sorry

is it ok to delete all jobs entries prior to 10 years from my profile for 2 reasons: I can't get reference letters, I will move them to personal history anyway since no point can be claimed for them.

is it right this way?

I heard that a forum member with SINP got rejected for doing that?!

Omo_Canada

Nov 13, 2016
Please for how long does the review of eligibility remain in progress. Mine has been so since 16 days now after submission and AOR. Also when does one receive schedule 4 request?

SR1978

Apr 5, 2016
gulhayo_a said:
Dear ALL!!!!!

THERE is no limit to my happiness!! I received a letter from CIC, i finally got my passports request! i thought i would get a rejection but no!! Dont loose hope, even if you have limitations in ur documents (such as mine) they do analyze thoroughly and are fair people!! YAYYY
Congratulations & good luck. Hope you reach Canada soon and have a blessed & prosperous life there. God Bless.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Omo_Canada said:
Please for how long does the review of eligibility remain in progress. Mine has been so since 16 days now after submission and AOR. Also when does one receive schedule 4 request?
It might stay that way till your application is approved. Do not rely on the status of "Review of Eligibility".

TicTocCroc

Mar 1, 2016
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
Doc's Request.
21-02-2017, 01-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
maged_mmh said:
Repeated post - sorry

is it ok to delete all jobs entries prior to 10 years from my profile for 2 reasons: I can't get reference letters, I will move them to personal history anyway since no point can be claimed for them.

is it right this way?

I heard that a forum member with SINP got rejected for doing that?!

I am in a similar position. I have reference letters back to 2005, but can't get anything earlier, and I no longer have payslips etc that far back.

I have decided that I will swear an affidavit to state the dates of employment and hope that it is sufficient.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TicTocCroc said:
I am in a similar position. I have reference letters back to 2005, but can't get anything earlier, and I no longer have payslips etc that far back.

I have decided that I will swear an affidavit to state the dates of employment and hope that it is sufficient.
You only need reference letters for the jobs that you are claiming points for. 3 years of work experience gives you maximum CRS points.