+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
rajkamalmohanram said:
No. The dependent's work experience doesn't count unless it was gained in Canada. Keep it out of the work history section and mention it only in the personal history section.
Thanks Raj!

About the digital photo, do we need to submit as well the back portion with details and photographer's info as jpg file?

Good luck Raj, hope you get your nomination soon :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
noramime said:
Thanks Raj!

About the digital photo, do we need to submit as well the back portion with details and photographer's info as jpg file?

Good luck Raj, hope you get your nomination soon :)
I think its best to upload both sides of the photograph. The instructions will be mentioned in the e-APR. Go by those instructions.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
You are already on the November list.

There are so many from November still waiting. They have started issuing nominations so I guess it is only a matter of time now. Good luck and all the very best. Wish you a speedy nomination!
Thanks
Just saw the list, and these are just the people on the forum. Imagine the others all across the world.

Looks like this whole thing till visa stamping is going to take a year.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
Thanks
Just saw the list, and these are just the people on the forum. Imagine the others all across the world.

Looks like this whole thing till visa stamping is going to take a year.
There has been some progress lately for November applicants. Hope they clear out the nominations at the earliest. Good luck!

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
Hey Guys
Could u plz suggest me some informative threads relating to Post PR visa formalities and requirements before travelling to Canada as a Permanent resident?

Thanx in advance

jj2485

Oct 5, 2016
Hi All,

I have a question for CEC Inland...post nomination.

My work permit was expering on August 20. But I did not get nomintation till that date. So I applied (Paper Application) for BOWP on august 17 with letter of explantion. I was nominated few days back on Sept 17. Now how do I submit this document to my current paper BOWP application.

I called CIC they said they will put a note but not 100% sure that officer will call and ask for the document since I was suppposed to send whole pacakage completed only.

Is there anyone who received a call or request from CIC to submit documents later on ? OR BOWP approved just based on letter of explanation ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time Line:
OINP Applied - Jan 08
OINP AOR - June 10
OINP Nomination - Sept 17
ITA - Sept 21
ePR - Waiting

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
Guys im curently uploading docs for my eAPR, my question is, can we view the documents once they are uploaded? Ive successfully uploades my passport details and police certificate but cannot find thw button where I can double check them? Please advise. Thank you!

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
How to reduce file size? Allowed is only 4MB per field. Do you upload black and white? Is that acceptable? Also how can I upload photos?! please help! Thanks

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
noramime said:
How to reduce file size? Allowed is only 4MB per field. Do you upload black and white? Is that acceptable? Also how can I upload photos?! please help! Thanks

anyfile bigger than 4MB, reduce it, or resize it, the system wont alow you to submit it

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
The problem when reducing the size, documents seems unreadable. One thing I can do is to make it black and white, or do you know how can I reduce it without losing the picture quality?
Sorry was a bit stressed about this!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
noramime said:
1. Documents - You can scan the documents by keeping the scanner settings at 100 dpi or less, but ensure that document is legible. Also, you have tools like Small PDF (https://smallpdf.com/compress-pdf2).

2. Image/Digital Photo - Upload either in JPEG or PNG format.

gulhayo_a

Star Member
Jun 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear ALL!!!!!

THERE is no limit to my happiness!! I received a letter from CIC, i finally got my passports request! i thought i would get a rejection but no!! Dont loose hope, even if you have limitations in ur documents (such as mine) they do analyze thoroughly and are fair people!! YAYYY

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Hi all,

I have one question. I want to know the timeline for ppr.

I am CEC inland applicant and go my OINP nomination too. So How long will it take for CEC-PNP approvaed applicant to get PPR? what will be an approximate time duration? I heard that those who got nomination and those who are CEC inland applicants get PPR quickly than others.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
jj2485 said:
Hi All,

I have a question for CEC Inland...post nomination.

My work permit was expering on August 20. But I did not get nomintation till that date. So I applied (Paper Application) for BOWP on august 17 with letter of explantion. I was nominated few days back on Sept 17. Now how do I submit this document to my current paper BOWP application.

I called CIC they said they will put a note but not 100% sure that officer will call and ask for the document since I was suppposed to send whole pacakage completed only.

Is there anyone who received a call or request from CIC to submit documents later on ? OR BOWP approved just based on letter of explanation ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time Line:
OINP Applied - Jan 08
OINP AOR - June 10
OINP Nomination - Sept 17
ITA - Sept 21
ePR - Waiting
Hi I have the same timeline like yours. I got my oinp nomination and I got my ITA on 21st September. I want to know that for us, how long will it take to get PPR?
Please advice.

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
Hello Guys,

I am inland OINP received my nomination on 15th APR, my eAPR AOR is 26th May and my PR application is still in progress though my OINP nomination is just expiring today. Do I need to ask OINP to Extend my Nomination? or it is all fine as I have already got the ITA after getting nominated?

TIA