+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jimalik said:
Dear friends,
OINP received my documents on 29 Oct 2015, in May 2016 i sent them my new IELTS score and they confirmed that they have received it, since then i have not received any updates. I have emailed them a month ago but still no reply, i called them and came to know that they don't entertain on phone. can anyone advice what should i do ???
This is a tragedy. Send them a fax telling that you have not received an AOR yet. The odds are that your AOR might have been sent to someone else or you somehow missed it. Either way, fax them a letter requesting a copy of your AOR. Provide them with an e-mail ID too.

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is a tragedy. Send them a fax telling that you have not received an AOR yet. The odds are that your AOR might have been sent to someone else or you somehow missed it. Either way, fax them a letter requesting a copy of your AOR. Provide them with an e-mail ID too.
Dear
i will explain once again,

Documents sent on Oct 2015
AOR Received Jan 2016

Later in April 2016 my CIC Profile got ineligible due to wrong NOC mentioned in profile.

Then OINP asked us to make another profile with correct NOC also send them my new IELTS score.(They confirmed that they have received it ) May 2016

Since then there is not update from OINP, does it take soo much time ? should i wait ? or contact them ?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jimalik said:
Dear
i will explain once again,

Documents sent on Oct 2015
AOR Received Jan 2016

Later in April 2016 my CIC Profile got ineligible due to wrong NOC mentioned in profile.

Then OINP asked us to make another profile with correct NOC also send them my new IELTS score.(They confirmed that they have received it ) May 2016

Since then there is not update from OINP, does it take soo much time ? should i wait ? or contact them ?
They might not necessarily contact you. Try faxing them a letter asking them to acknowledge if they have update your file with the new EE profile number and job seeker validation code.

itajena

Star Member
Mar 11, 2015
Hi everyone
I've received my AOR from Ontario in August. Going through this topic to find out the timeline which I should be waiting for their response. I know for NS it was as short as a week but I couldn't find much about Ontario.
Also I've seen ppl doing their medical school while waiting for the nomination, please advise me if there is anything more I should be doing beside waiting at this moment.
I apologize if my questions but I'm sure you guys are going to be great help to me.
Good luck to all

Canadaexp

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016
Hi
I have one question. I got my nomination few days back and just recently I had done my emedical.
In emedical reciept, I have UMI number, but I am confused with the following details
IME: NON EME
UPFRONT MEDICAL TYPE: WORKER

I am on visitor record as my PGWP expire few months ago. I asked my panel doctor he said this is the correct option to select to apply for Permenant residence.

Please advice with this option anyone get medical passed.? Any suggestion

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
3 months almost over since AOR…

I ordered GCMS notes on 10 August 2016. I received the analysis on 15 September 2016. The notes are as of 23 August 2016.

1. CASE ANALYST NOTES
REVIEW TYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: E000XXXXX REGULATION: PNP: FSW, 2016-06-23 I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. RECOMMENDATION: ***Appears to meet requirements*** Ready to Finalize___________________________ CIVIL STATUS: PA (MY NAME), MARRIED SPOUSE/CL (MY NAME), ACCOMPANYING DEP 1 (MY SON’S NAME), ACCOMPANYING DEP 2 (MY DAUGHTER’S NAME) ______________________ INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (MY NAME) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application…... Goes on for my wife and kids (stating ‘No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application).................. after detailing my work experience, the Analyst states ‘The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.' Duties appear consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC Code selected’.... PA meets education requirements.

2. SECURITY
Not started for both me and my wife

3. CRIMINALITY
Passed for both me and my wife

4. MEDICAL
Passed (for me and our 2 kids) - No health impairment sufficient to prevent admission for medical reasons under Section 38 (1) (a)
Passed (for my wife) – Has a condition for which the potential demand on health or social services is not sufficient to exclude admission under Section 38(1)(c )..... I guess this is because my beautiful has a heart murmur – not a major problem..

5. INFO SHARING

This entails information sharing between USA and Canada.

No matched Records for myself – Not necessary for the kids since they are Americans

One Matched record for my wife;
Retain: N
Retained in Error: N
Deleted: N
Type: Dept. of State refusal/lookout
Code: Unqualified Non-Immigrant
Reason: R

6. CORRESPONDENCE
Shows details of all correspondence through MyCIC… for those already sent and received by me; Status shows ‘Sent’
Two correspondences whose status shows ‘Not Started’
(i) Item: Kit, Application forms – Created on 7 July 2016
(ii) Item: Request Letter/Lettre de demande – Created on 5 July 2016

I don’t know what to make of 5: INFO SHARING regarding my wife’s US Visa Refusal and NOTE 6: CORRESPONDENCE regarding Kit, Application forms..

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
Hey Guys
I have been associated with this particular thread for a long time. Members like Rajkamal, Ppahuja, Praveensarao and Asivad have always been a great help!!...Just wanted to share with you all that after going thru the entire process from creating EE profile, OINP doc submission to Eapr after Nomination and subsequent wait for PR....i FINALLY got my PR visa yesterday :) :)...cant thank you enough for your unflinching support ....All the wait was worth it. I sincerely hope that all of u all in the queue may get your PR in God's Good time.
There are few questions which are cropping up in my mind at this stage...would appreciate your assistance:
1.Am i supposed to carry all the funds which i showed as POF at the time of Eapr with me to Canada?
2.What would be the most appropriate way to carry funds to Canada.....Cash/ForexCARD or any other medium ?
3.Whats the scene with Medical Insurance...i read somewhere that it is the responsibility of the new immigrant to get his Medical insurance done for the first three months of your stay in Canada?
4. Should i carry all my original Educational qualif docs along or not?
Anything else if u would like to add.......
Thanx in advance

thatbassdude

Jul 13, 2016
Hey guys - can someone provide some colour as to how much time it takes from OINP nomination to full PR approval as of today? I am currently still waiting for my nomination and wanted to see what I should expect.

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
KNinja said:
Hey Guys
I have been associated with this particular thread for a long time. Members like Rajkamal, Ppahuja, Praveensarao and Asivad have always been a great help!!...Just wanted to share with you all that after going thru the entire process from creating EE profile, OINP doc submission to Eapr after Nomination and subsequent wait for PR....i FINALLY got my PR visa yesterday :) :)...cant thank you enough for your unflinching support ....All the wait was worth it. I sincerely hope that all of u all in the queue may get your PR in God's Good time.
There are few questions which are cropping up in my mind at this stage...would appreciate your assistance:
1.Am i supposed to carry all the funds which i showed as POF at the time of Eapr with me to Canada?
2.What would be the most appropriate way to carry funds to Canada.....Cash/ForexCARD or any other medium ?
3.Whats the scene with Medical Insurance...i read somewhere that it is the responsibility of the new immigrant to get his Medical insurance done for the first three months of your stay in Canada?
Thanx in advance
Are you giving the first landing and coming back or you are going for good?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KNinja said:
Hey Guys

Congratulations kninja!!

You can carry some funds for immediate use in the form of traveler's checks, Forex cards and DDs. The rest of the funds can be in the bank. Carry a very recent bank statement and letter showing that you have the required funds in the account.

However, you should be able to show the funds >= the minimum cut-off set by IRCC.

A combination of several payment instruments would work. Explained in point 1.

Unlike Alberta or PEI, Ontario has mandated a waiting period of 3 months before you can be eligible for health insurance.

Check these--->

http://settlement.org/ontario/health/ohip-and-health-insurance/private-insurance/where-can-i-buy-private-health-insurance-for-newcomers-and-visitors-to-canada/

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/ohip/ohip_waiting_pd.aspx

Yes, please do carry the originals of all important documents - be it Education/Work related or Civil Status documents. Leave a few copies of all the documents including passports back in your native country. Also, please have a scanned copy of all these documents including Passports that can be accessed online. This will be of great help, if you, God forbid, lose the originals in Canada.

Check this --->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-border.asp

Since you will be landing in Toronto, I have been told that the SIN can be obtained from the airport itself.

FYI, there is an option to open a Canadian bank account even before landing. Check the below link --->

http://www.scotiabank.com/ca/en/0,,4285,00.html

You can deposit the funds in CAD and your account will be activated once you land in Canada.

Thanx in advance

Feel free to get back if you have any questions! Wish you good luck and all the very best!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatbassdude said:
Hey guys - can someone provide some colour as to how much time it takes from OINP nomination to full PR approval as of today? I am currently still waiting for my nomination and wanted to see what I should expect.
can you please provide more details, when did you apply .. have you recd aor... etc etc

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
andy_J said:
Are you giving the first landing and coming back or you are going for good?
I am not gonna come back..will stay there...does that make any difference?

thatbassdude

Jul 13, 2016
thestunner316 said:
can you please provide more details, when did you apply .. have you recd aor... etc etc
OINP Submitted mid-January 2016. AOR received in mid-July 2016. No other news so far.. Can I reasonably expect to get a full PR by Q3 2017?

GodBlessUsAll

Star Member
Jul 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my PR application under 10 yrs address am I supposed to the provide my home address I visited for 21 days/each times (2 times) while living in Canada?

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
I have a question regarding address history in my application, I have my OJT in singapore for 6 mos, shall I include the address in Singapore as well or should I just put it in the travel history? Kindly advise. Thank you and good luck to all!