+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
What does that mean if your BG check went into progress "2nd time" and you get request for settlement plans in Ontario?

ShakIsm

Feb 24, 2016
Received my Notification of Interest (NOIs) for the OINP Human Capital Priorities on January 25th, 2016 through my Express Entry profile. My application was received on March 18th, 2016 but I still haven't received an AOR!

Is there anything to worry about? ::)

Who are the most recent OINP applicants to receive an AOR?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ShakIsm said:
Received my Notification of Interest (NOIs) for the OINP Human Capital Priorities on January 25th, 2016 through my Express Entry profile. My application was received on March 18th, 2016 but I still haven't received an AOR!

Is there anything to worry about? ::)

Who are the most recent OINP applicants to receive an AOR?
March 18? How would that work? They would have returned your application because your application reached them after the stipulated 45 days. You only have 45 days to send your application package to OINP. So, if you got your PT on 25th January, your application should have reached them by 9th of March.

Currently, Jan 20 - 25 applicants are receiving AORs.

ShakIsm

Feb 24, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
March 18? How would that work? They would have returned your application because your application reached them after the stipulated 45 days. You only have 45 days to send your application package to OINP. So, if you got your PT on 25th January, your application should have reached them by 9th of March.

Currently, Jan 20 - 25 applicants are receiving AORs.
Oops...my bad...meant to say it reached them by the 8th of March which is just before the deadline (i.e. 10th of March)...Agh! Does anyone know if they have plans to expedite their application assessments, is there a chance that I get a result before years-end?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ShakIsm said:
Oops...my bad...meant to say it reached them by the 8th of March which is just before the deadline (i.e. 10th of March)...Agh! Does anyone know if they have plans to expedite their application assessments, is there a chance that I get a result before years-end?
Good to know you submitted in time. Well, AORs are happening - I mean, the line is moving, at least. Nominations have become completely stagnant. From what I have seen, they have probably opened the packages of March applicants as well (One March applicant reported that his/her application was returned because of "missing" employment letter even though the letter was there).

I am not sure why suddenly the rate of AORs went so low - December AORs were quick (once it started). At present, applicants who sent their applications around Jan 20 - Jan 25 are receiving AOR.

Issoufa

Apr 15, 2016
Niger
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
File Transfer...
07-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-10-2019
drkv78 said:
Hi,

Let us connect here to share our experience/knowledge to further process Express entry ITA for PR.

My time-lines:
OOPNP nominated: 31st Aug.
ITA received on 8th Sep.
Doc submitted on 21st Sep.
Review of Eligibility under progress.

All the Best
Hello,

I received this message

"" Good afternoon,

You have created your profile and are now in the pool of Express Entry candidates for permanent residence in Canada.

Rabat and Dakar visa offices launched the "Entrée Francophone" initiative that would increase your chances of being selected from the pool and of receiving an invitation to apply to immigrate.

This initiative aims to pair Francophone candidates with potential partners in Canada by presenting their profiles to employers, provinces and organizations involved in Francophone immigration and in the search for Francophone and bilingual candidates.

You have given your consent and permission to share your personal information with us. RDEE Ontario Employability and Immigration would be glad to assist you in your professional integration and job search in Canada.

If Ontario is your destination, please submit your resume to:xxxxx@rdee-ont.ca to be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you and Best Regards,

RDEE Ontario Employability and Immigration.

Has anyone received this kind of message?

Thanks

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Issoufa said:
Hello,

I received this message

"" Good afternoon,

You have created your profile and are now in the pool of Express Entry candidates for permanent residence in Canada.

Rabat and Dakar visa offices launched the "Entrée Francophone" initiative that would increase your chances of being selected from the pool and of receiving an invitation to apply to immigrate.

This initiative aims to pair Francophone candidates with potential partners in Canada by presenting their profiles to employers, provinces and organizations involved in Francophone immigration and in the search for Francophone and bilingual candidates.

You have given your consent and permission to share your personal information with us. RDEE Ontario Employability and Immigration would be glad to assist you in your professional integration and job search in Canada.

If Ontario is your destination, please submit your resume to:xxxxx@rdee-ont.ca to be contacted as soon as possible.

Thank you and Best Regards,

RDEE Ontario Employability and Immigration.

Has anyone received this kind of message?

Thanks
Cool. This is for a LMIA-exempt temporary work permit, which will allow you to gain Canadian work experience, which significantly increase your CRS score.

It is different from OINP.

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
I received my GCMS notes today,

on the page 2 its says
Eligibility : passed, updated date 2016/07/15
Criminality passed
security:
Medicals: In progress

and in the notes : updated on 2016/07/12
review Type Case Analyst: I have verified the application under section 11.2 of the IRPA and make the following determination: Recommendation ***Review required by officer***Settlement plan requested Ready to Finalize____________ Civil Status: PA in status WP until 2017-01 Work Exp: Qualifying period from 26th May 2013-25 May 2016 which is assessed as follows : The duties listed in the reference letter appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC selected. The letter of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met the minimum requirement of 12 months of work exp.

So it says says Eligibility Passed though it still needs to be reviewed by an Officer?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
RockCan said:

on the page 2 its says
Criminality passed
security:

review Type Case Analyst: I have verified the application under section 11.2 of the IRPA and make the following determination: Recommendation ***Review required by officer***Settlement plan requested Ready to Finalize____________ Civil Status: PA in status WP until 2017-01 Work Exp: Qualifying period from 26th May 2013-25 May 2016 which is assessed as follows : The duties listed in the reference letter appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC selected. The letter of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC selected. The letter of reference appear to demonstrate that PA met the minimum requirement of 12 months of work exp.

So it says says Eligibility Passed though it still needs to be reviewed by an Officer?
it's probably because you're residing out of the province

kora

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
RockCan said:

on the page 2 its says
Criminality passed
security:

what is ready to finalize_________

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
kora said:
what is ready to finalize_________
What I understand is, everything is good, and once they will verify my settlement plan my app wil be ready to finalize, Though I'm still waiting for my Medicals to get cleared...!!

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Hello Guys,

I am about to notify CIC about my current address and mobile number change, could you help me with the below queries.

1) Should the change in address and mobile number be communicated to CIC in single form or should use 2 separate web forms ?

2) In the first drop down of the form, have to select the "Type of Application". Confused with 3 choices, should this be express entry, change of address or Overseas Permanent Residence.

3) There is option to fill the mobile number in Applicant Info, should this be my latest number or the one communicated earlier ?

Please advise.

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Hi guys,

I applied for a Canada Visitor Visa on the 18th of July. The Visa application was approved and I was asked to send my passport to the New York office. At the moment, I can see, in the CIC system that the case has been approved and closed. However, I have not received my passport since 1 August.

Are there people who have some experience with NY Visa Office?? They seem to be slow in everything... And now, I believe my PR will take a long time.

The positive thing to pick from this: You can get a visitor visa while you PR is in process.