+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

vvca

Mar 3, 2016
Thanks everyone for sharing your updates and views!
I am new to this forum and just sent my docs for nomination. Could some one pls clarify on?

1. After sending the nomination docs, how will you receive the Acknowledgement of receipt? Is this through email or postal mail?
2. How long does it take to receive?

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Question to guys who got a call from processing officers before nomination...

How long did it take for you to receive the 'nomination' email after the call???

TIA

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
vvca said:
Thanks everyone for sharing your updates and views!
I am new to this forum and just sent my docs for nomination. Could some one pls clarify on?

1. After sending the nomination docs, how will you receive the Acknowledgement of receipt? Is this through email or postal mail? A: By email.
2. How long does it take to receive? A: Almost 10-12 weeks nowadays if you are FSW category.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
quick question guys
how CIC or provinces verify your reference letters if the applicant is outside of Canada? I have not heard that they call the applicant employers. may be I am wrong and have little knowledge.
please confirm if they call or email your employers.
thanks,

singhyogeshkumar

Apr 30, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Hi Guys,

I am collating all the documents for submission. Two quick questions:

- Although, i have clearly mentioned that i am PNP candidate, nowhere in my checklist they are asking for nomination letter or Schedule 4 Provincial nomination. Should i share this information voluntarily? Or thr is something wrong with the information i have filled in the online forms.
- I am sharing clear scans of all the documents. I hope no document need my signature or notarization (except translation and affidavits). Its simple scan of original documents.

Regards

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
Update on OINP Website

March 4, 2016

Clarification: Wage Requirements

The OINP expects that the employee will receive pay for hours worked according to the information provided by the employer. The OINP requires that an employer’s wage offer to a prospective nominee be described on the basis of the individual’s hourly wage expressed as either a) hourly pay and hours per year, or b) weekly pay and weeks per year. This allows the program to verify that prospective nominees will be appropriately remunerated.

Please note: The program does not consider remuneration by piece work, bonuses, commissions, vacation pay or non-financial compensation as comprising part of a prospective nominee’s offered wage. An employer may offer a prospective nominee piece work, bonuses, commissions, vacation pay or non-financial compensation in addition to base pay. However, these will not be considered part of the prospective nominee’s hourly or weekly base pay. Additionally, the hourly or weekly base pay offered to the prospective nominee must meet or exceed the prevailing wage (for the Foreign Worker Stream) or entry-level wage (for the International Student with a Job Offer Stream) established by occupation and region on the federal government’s Job Bank website.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Nov 28, 2015
One quick question from experts...I am the primary applicant and my husband is dependent... Recently my husband got job in different country...do we need to update this in cic that he has left the company and Joined company in another country?

As he is dependent, so do we need to update?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
1998 said:
One quick question from experts...I am the primary applicant and my husband is dependent... Recently my husband got job in different country...do we need to update this in cic that he has left the company and Joined company in another country?

As he is dependent, so do we need to update?
Not required if already filed PR.

Nov 28, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Will cic going to check with last employer of my husband that whether he is still working there or not? Or they check for primary applicant only?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
1998 said:
Will cic going to check with last employer of my husband that whether he is still working there or not? Or they check for primary applicant only?
Can't say that as that's completely CIC's prerogative and may fall under thir BC process. They ask for certain details for a defined purpose. But what i can surely say that it's not one of their priorities.

But informing them about anything that does not affect the PR application not to mention about the change of employment of either the PA or accompanying family in not a requirement at all.

drkv78

Jan 13, 2013
Ontario
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OOPNP
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
21.09.2015 (e-APR)
IELTS Request
-
Passport Req..
15.Feb.2016. PPR submit: 25.02.2016
VISA ISSUED...
10.Mar.2016
LANDED..........
21.Mar.2016
CanadaWeCome said:
If you have claimed points for your spouse based on the current work, please update CIC via CSE.
Nothing harm.
But, mention them that the dependent's work status is changed,
take care,

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
drkv78 said:
If you have claimed points for your spouse based on the current work, please update CIC via CSE.
Nothing harm.
But, mention them that the dependent's work status is changed,
take care,
CIC doesn't care for the future change of work either for the PA or the accompanying family member of the PA.

Whatever points the PA has earned is for their (both PA's and spouse's) past employment and not for their future.

So it doesn't matter whether you update CIC or not.

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
singhyogeshkumar said:
Congratulations prernarula. Smooth timelines after AOR.
Yes Thankfully smooth time lines :)

Thanks & all the very best!

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
CanadaWeCome said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks! & all the best to you:)

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
RSS2015 said:
Congrats Prernarula, did you also get some status update email when your app status got changed to BG in progress.

Also, during BG, did you or your employer or local police receive any verification calls?
Thanks, my BG check changed to in progress 2 hours before i got PPR and i didn't and i don't think anyone else got any calls...

All the very best!