+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
The OP was talking about "Review of eligibility" which is one of the many post e-APR submission statuses. It has absolutely nothing to do with OINP application or its status.

Did you try emailing them about the status?
I did send them couple of mails but as usual havent recd any revert, its quite annoying and nettlesome.

Joexue

Jan 27, 2016
Just got PT, after 5 days of re-creating EE profile, CRS 418. The first EE was sitting there for 3 weeks, no answer, so had to go through the process (withdraw old EE, deactivate old job bank profile blah blah) to re-create.

Now guys, while I start to prepare OINP submission, just wonder on average by statistics, how soon OINP will be granted, assuming everything is prepared correctly. Thanks :)

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
Dear All,

I received ITA before a month through OINP.
I have requested USA FBI for a police certificate thereafter i.e before 4 weeks.
As per current processing time, it will take 13 - 15 weeks, but i need to respond to CIC before 60 days of my ITA as all known.

If i decline the ITA before 60 days since tghe USA police certificate is not ready, will i get the ITA again ???/

Or

Can i send any explain letter while submitting the entire forns to CIC ??

Because i heard that CIC are rejecting the application if all the police certificate's are not submitted. So i request all the senior's to throw light on this. Your response are valuable .

manpreetdhindsa15

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015 for OOPNP
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
26-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-12-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2016
$iv@ said:
Dear All,

I received ITA before a month through OINP.
I have requested USA FBI for a police certificate thereafter i.e before 4 weeks.
As per current processing time, it will take 13 - 15 weeks, but i need to respond to CIC before 60 days of my ITA as all known.

If i decline the ITA before 60 days since tghe USA police certificate is not ready, will i get the ITA again ???/ Yes you will get the ITA again, but you will need to Decline the current ITA before its expiry/60 days, You will keep getting the ITA if you keep on declining because I assume your score is way above the cutoffs because of OINP somewhere around 1000 I guess

Or

Can i send any explain letter while submitting the entire forns to CIC ??

Because i heard that CIC are rejecting the application if all the police certificate's are not submitted. So i request all the senior's to throw light on this. Your response are valuable . Many members on this Forum, requested CIC to extend the 60 days period because of FBI PCC timelines and successfully they got extension to send the FBI PCC.
So both the options are valid as I highlighted in color above.
If I were you, I would have opted for option 1, i.e. Decline the current ITA and accept one of the coming ITAs once you have the documents ready.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
KNinja said:
I did send them couple of mails but as usual havent recd any revert, its quite annoying and nettlesome.
They usually reply within 6 - 7 working days. I had mailed them twice before and got the same copy-paste reply.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Joexue said:
Just got PT, after 5 days of re-creating EE profile, CRS 418. The first EE was sitting there for 3 weeks, no answer, so had to go through the process (withdraw old EE, deactivate old job bank profile blah blah) to re-create.

Now guys, while I start to prepare OINP submission, just wonder on average by statistics, how soon OINP will be granted, assuming everything is prepared correctly. Thanks :)
Congrats!

They have a HUGE backlog now - They have just started issuing AORs to early November applicants. If they speed up a little bit, you can expect an AOR within 8 weeks after your application package reaches them. Another 4 - 6 weeks after AOR for nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Luwassa said:
Hello OINP ers as someone called us. I have some queries about PR application PNP category

I am currently working in Alberta and I have been ITA under OINP. I filled all the forms and in personalized checklist there is
a) letter of employment(required)
b)Offer of employment (required)

I have a letter of employment from my current employer here in Alberta and i have uploaded it in category (a) above. I am not sure what to upload at category (b)

1. Can upload the same letter from my current employer in alberta in category (b). Does that compromise my intention to,live in Ontario?
2. Can I upload the nomination certificate? or I should write a LOE about my current job situation in alberta and my intent to move to ontario-attach that to the OINP certificate.
I believe both those documents are distinct.

1) Letter of employment is the letter that is given by your employer that states your roles and responsibilities, number of hours/week and all those details.

2) Offer of employment is the letter that your employer gave you BEFORE you actually joined the company - The letter that confirms that you have been selected via interview and you will be joining on so-and-so date. This is basically the offer letter given by your employer.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I believe both those documents are distinct.

1) Letter of employment is the letter that is given by your employer that states your roles and responsibilities, number of hours/week and all those details.

2) Offer of employment is the letter that your employer gave you BEFORE you actually joined the company - The letter that confirms that you have been selected via interview and you will be joining on so-and-so date. This is basically the offer letter given by your employer.
If 'a' is produced, isn't it obvious 'b' would have been there and has no value now, so should be okey even if not provided as a supporting document (basically void)? #JustAsking

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats!

They have a HUGE backlog now - They have just started issuing AORs to early November applicants. If they speed up a little bit, you can expect an AOR within 8 weeks after your application package reaches them. Another 4 - 6 weeks after AOR for nomination.
Yes, It seems they have a HUGE huge backlog at every stage from AOR to Nominations...For us, It's been 7 week since AOR now.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
If 'a' is produced, isn't it obvious 'b' would have been there and has no value now, so should be okey even if not provided as a supporting document (basically void)? #JustAsking
They expect us to upload our degree certificate even though we have our ECA report issued by an agency approved by them, isn't it? It is obvious that WES(for instance) asks for transcripts and degree certificates and issues a ECA report based on those documents so uploading the degree certificate is redundant (and basically void) but we still do submit it. Think of this offer letter request as something similar to the example mentioned above. If they are asking for it, then it has to be submitted, IMO.

The officer might want to know the actual terms of employment when the job was offered or something on those lines. So, if the OP has a offer letter, he can upload that in placeholder (b).

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
Yes, It seems they have a HUGE huge backlog at every stage from AOR to Nominations...For us, It's been 7 week since AOR now.
Ah. that's rough! One person who got her AOR on Jan 11 (Late October applicant) got her nomination certificate today! It went pretty quick for her. FSW/Indian applicant. Hope you get your nomination quickly.

Good luck and all the very best!

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
If I were you, I would have opted for option 1, i.e. Decline the current ITA and accept one of the coming ITAs once you have the documents ready.
Thanks Manpreetdhindsa.
I am planning to decline the invitation before 60 days, so that i will get the new ITA.
But are you sure, if i decline the ITA before 60 days, will i get the ITA again for sure ???

And for option 2, extending the time line for FBI police certificate, what i need to do, can you please explain in detail
or anyone faced similar situation ???

$iv@

Nov 17, 2015
manpreetdhindsa15 said:
Hi all,

Is anyone faced the similar situation, please respond ......

KNinja

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
OINP Nomination 09-02-2016 EAPR- 04-04-2016 Additonal Doc Request- 05-04-2016 Schedule 4 Submitted- 06-04-2016 Medical Passed- 06-04-2016
Nomination.....
09-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Congrats!

Finallllllyyyyyyy after a longg wait of morethan 3 months i have recieved nomination from Ontario, i am super elated to share this news with you all. I specially want to thank Rajkamal and Rafzy for their persistent guidance and support.
I hope and pray that you guys recieve your nomination soon. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanx and Warm Regards

ppahuja

Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KNinja said:
Finallllllyyyyyyy after a longg wait of morethan 3 months i have recieved nomination from Ontario, i am super elated to share this news with you all. I specially want to thank Rajkamal and Rafzy for their persistent guidance and support.
I hope and pray that you guys recieve your nomination soon. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanx and Warm Regards
Many congratulations KNinja for your nomination. However, your AOR anomaly is something I'm not able to understand. Did you finally get to know when they issued you an AOR?
Good luck with next steps!!