+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

kannag

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannag said:
Hi ... :) :)

I have received a request from CIC , to submit the Original Police Certificate for Japan , they want me to upload the same

Lived in Japan from 2001 to 2004 . after that i did not touch that land.

here are my questions:

1) i have applied for Police certificate in Consulate of Japan Toronto during 2013 for immigration purpose . took around 3 months ..
received the same in a sealed cover. can i use the same..??? as CIC website indicates that certificate is valid if it is issued after your last visit. fortunately i did not open the cover...kept this as it is .

2) Japan Consulate web site they have clearly mentioned that the certificate should not be opened by any other parties other than immigration authorities. in such case .. should i send the original with out opening to CPC center ...??

3) and In the Upload section should i attach an LOE and mention that i have sent the orginal certificate to CPC...??

4) if I apply to day i am sure that i may miss the 60 day deadline..

did anyone had this situation before ... any links might help :'( :'(

thanks

any one their with information

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
praveensrao said:
Hi guys,
Had a question on my wife's birth certificate. The field names are both in English and the local language (something like Name / <local language equivalent> etc.). The field values are in English (filled by hand in English)
However, the seal, designation and the signature of the issuing authority is in the local language. Will it be a problem? Should I do something about it?
Please help.
Attaching an image of the certificate with the private information hidden.
BCs are required only for your dependant children - not for the PA and spouse!

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
BCs are required only for your dependant children - not for the PA and spouse!
Oh!! cool. Thanks rajkamalmohanram!! Time to read the instructions more properly. :)

VenkateshAP

Jan 25, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Your first question has already been answered!

About your second question, you could upload the same reference letters in both the places. Attach a LOE describing your situation to make the work of the assessing officer easier!

Good luck!

Thanks Raj

VenkateshAP

Jan 25, 2016
prernarula said:
As per the first question is concerned you have to submit an affidavit which is made by the registrar office and stamped at the local courts giving the name change...as in what your wife was known as before marriage and it needs to state that due to marraige her name has changed and will from now on be known as so & so......it needs to have a joint photograph attached to it on the top and has to be signed by both of you.

not sure of the answer to your second question but i guess yes it should be alright
Thanks prernarula. I am in Canada. I am not sure if any notary agency does the above process for me. I am looking for some reference who did for their application.

cocomo

Aug 30, 2015
CanadaWeCome said:
No, it won't in any way unless it was on the grounds of criminality/medicals. Attach your reason of rejection with the rejection letter though. Write an LoE if you think it'll help.
Thankx a lot :)

hareshsandeep

Sep 3, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, this is what I read in one of there post listed back on 12th March 2014 here : https://stage.iaccess.gov.on.ca/OI/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Service Standards

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is committed to timely processing of applications, greater transparency to clients and courteous, helpful customer service.

We process applications on first-come-first-served basis and aim to finalize:

Complete* employer application packages within 64 business days or 90 calendar days
Complete* nominee application packages within 64 business days or 90 calendar days
Complete* reconsideration requests within 85 business days or 120 calendar days
*An application is not deemed complete until all missing or required supplementary information is received by Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. This date can be the date of application receipt, or the day when the last piece of information required from the client arrives to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. The processing clock will begin at this point. The processing clock stops when the final decision is made by the program.

Please note that Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program does not process applications during the months of January and December and that time accumulated during this period is not included in the processing time calculation for applications.

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program aims to meet our service standards in at least 80% of all applications.

Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Now, as this information is generic, wouldn't it be applied on 2015 ?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
hareshsandeep said:
Guys, this is what I read in one of there post listed back on 12th March 2014 here : https://stage.iaccess.gov.on.ca/OI/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Service Standards

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is committed to timely processing of applications, greater transparency to clients and courteous, helpful customer service.

We process applications on first-come-first-served basis and aim to finalize:

Complete* employer application packages within 64 business days or 90 calendar days
Complete* nominee application packages within 64 business days or 90 calendar days
Complete* reconsideration requests within 85 business days or 120 calendar days
*An application is not deemed complete until all missing or required supplementary information is received by Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. This date can be the date of application receipt, or the day when the last piece of information required from the client arrives to Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. The processing clock will begin at this point. The processing clock stops when the final decision is made by the program.

Please note that Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program does not process applications during the months of January and December and that time accumulated during this period is not included in the processing time calculation for applications.

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program aims to meet our service standards in at least 80% of all applications.

Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Now, as this information is generic, wouldn't it be applied on 2015 ?
This is a well known piece of information and currently figures on OINP website too. Although they have declared a moratorium for Dec & Jan, but last year (Dec) and this Jan'16 they have been seen to be working, processing applications, sending AORs and giving out nominations etc...

hareshsandeep

Sep 3, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
This is a well known piece of information and currently figures on OINP website too. Although they have declared a moratorium for Dec & Jan, but last year (Dec) and this Jan'16 they have been seen to be working, processing applications, sending AORs and giving out nominations etc...
@CanadaWeCome True that they were working! But perhaps, if we compare with the number of AOR's/Nominations during other months, numbers in Dec&Jan are way below than average.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
hareshsandeep said:
@CanadaWeCome True that they were working! But perhaps, if we compare with the number of AOR's/Nominations during other months, numbers in Dec&Jan are way below than average.
Can't disagree.

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
I submitted my application on 4th January 2016. They asked me for Schedule 4/4A two days later. My status changed once that was provided and after another two days they asked for a more detailed travel history. Once that was provided, my status changed again and now they've been asleep for the last three weeks or so. Any idea what they could be up to? CIC is so unpredictable with the timelines

First Status:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not Started
Final decision Not Started

Second Status:

A background check is needed Not needed at this time

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
usamatk said:
I submitted my application on 4th January 2016. They asked me for Schedule 4/4A two days later. My status changed once that was provided and after another two days they asked for a more detailed travel history. Once that was provided, my status changed again and now they've been asleep for the last three weeks or so. Any idea what they could be up to? CIC is so unpredictable with the timelines

First Status:

A background check is needed Not Started

Second Status:

A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Wait seems to be the only constant with CIC.

praveensrao

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-01-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-01-2016
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
24-12-2016
Guys, I am back again with a few queries:
1. I have an account in Standard Chartered and they say that they cannot provide average balance since it is not there in their template. What can be done about this?
2. Will somebody need to declare their home loans? The asset is mortgaged. It cannot be clearly said that the person is in debt since the value of the property could have increased and could be greater than the outstanding loan amount.
Please help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
praveensrao said:
Guys, I am back again with a few queries:
1. I have an account in Standard Chartered and they say that they cannot provide average balance since it is not there in their template. What can be done about this?

Not all banks provide this. This is NOT mandatory. You can get a bank letter without this and attach 6 months statements.

2. Will somebody need to declare their home loans? The asset is mortgaged. It cannot be clearly said that the person is in debt since the value of the property could have increased and could be greater than the outstanding loan amount.

Not necessary. As Asivad rightly points out, CIC does not allow you to showcase the assets toed to the loans so obviously, you will be ineligible if you show those loans. CIC is interested to know if you currently have required funds in your account - your funds that are not unencumbered by debt.
Please help

helena21

Sep 12, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I finally made it to this thread. :)

I just got nominated!

I'm waiting now too see the scores up in my profile and hope to get ITA in next draw.